Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 01:52 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Had a first date last Friday which I thought went grest since we seemed to hit it off right away. We met for ice cream and them we walked to the waterfront and talked in front of the water. Then we went to get pizza and took another walk and ended up inside her car. We talked in her for 40 minutes and I didn't make a move bur she still seemed interested. After the date when she arrived home she called me and said she had a nice time on the voice-mail. I returned her call and she answered and we talked briefly and said good night. Then I texted her sunday asking how her weekend was and she asked me the same

Then all of a sudden last night she asked was i still up and I told her yes. So that's when I was going to set up a second date. All of a sudden she said that she needed to tell me something and said she didn't feel a spark on Friday and wanted to be honest with me. She said she stI'll wants to be my friend because I'm cool but she didn't feel a romantic connection.

Stunned because usually when someone is not interested in a second date they ignore you and don't reply back. Anyone else agree this sounds weird the way she did this?
You've been friends zoned for not kissing her in the car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2015, 02:10 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You've been friends zoned for not kissing her in the car.
I thought of that and you maybe right

Old 06-01-2015, 02:15 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I thought of that and you maybe right
No, if she wasn't feeling you before, kissing her wouldn't have changed her mind. You'd have just gotten the "I had a nice time, but..." talk much earlier.

Old 06-01-2015, 02:32 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
No, if she wasn't feeling you before, kissing her wouldn't have changed her mind. You'd have just gotten the "I had a nice time, but..." talk much earlier.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:36 PM

378 posts, read 441,507 times
Default She is a cool chic...

Without reading all 20+ pages of replies, I think she is a cool chic.
She let you know she is not romantically interested in you before 2nd date.
There might be someone in her life that she could not let go yet.

I like the way she handled the situation.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:03 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,845,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I think what she did was perfect.

So, you would rather that she ignored you?

Then you would be here posting that you had a great date and asking "why is she ignoring me?"....
I agree. I tell people the truth too. I would rather know the truth than be left hanging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships