Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 10:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,493 times

Advertisements

I know this sounds very arrogant, but after looking at other profiles in my area, I may be too pretty for OLD, and it makes me embarrassed to be on there. There just aren't a lot of attractive women on there. Good news is that I've seen a few attractive men, a lot more so than women. Why is the mix so skewed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 10:56 AM

609 posts, read 615,549 times
Nobody is "too pretty" for OLD. OLD has a variety of people just like real life. And nobody cares, if you're pretty, if you don't have other things going for you as well.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:57 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadayada4 View Post
I know this sounds very arrogant, but after looking at other profiles in my area, I may be too pretty for OLD, and it makes me embarrassed to be on there. There just aren't a lot of attractive women on there. Good news is that I've seen a few attractive men, a lot more so than women. Why is the mix so skewed?
Get over yourself And yes, it does sound very arrogant.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:57 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
I think you're way too humble for OLD. You need a bigger ego.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:00 AM

745 posts, read 801,331 times
Post a pic, we will tell you if you are pretty or not

Old 05-27-2015, 11:00 AM

3,218 posts, read 2,810,665 times
Quote:
Oh this is hysterical!! Literally spit my water out of my mouth when I read this!!

Old 05-27-2015, 11:02 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:

Oh jeez.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:04 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,748 times
Honestly I don't do old my experience is that I've never needed to do OLD because I meet men a lot offline when I put myself out there.

I honestly don't know how the women on OLD look but if you feel you are too attractive then why are you pursuing that avenue-are you able to meet men offline? If so I would stick to that. Besides based on posts here it seems like it sucks anyway.

That being said if you are as attractive as you believe you will probably have your share of dates if you stick with it. I wouldn't necessarily be embarrased to do it, since so many people do it.

You will probably get flamed since your coming off as stuck on yourself(even if your being honest about being attractive).

Good luck though lol.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:08 AM

191 posts, read 212,108 times
OP, you should Google Right Said Fred's one hit wonder song from the 80's titled "I'm Too Sexy." Could be a good theme song for you.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:10 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Yeah, so things must really be working out for you since you are getting involved in OLD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships