Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:18 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times

Advertisements

Well, her statement that it was a turn-on should have told you that all she wanted was sex. A mature woman would have taken it slow. Try someone more your age, who's had a chance to live life and have kids or nieces & nephews of their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 02:11 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Buckhead View Post
The last girl I dated was someone I got set up with (my older female friend's daughter's best friend) and while she was attractive and fun and she SAID that she thought my being a responsible dad was a turn on, she made me feel boring for sometimes having to be home early or not making plans because I had plans with my son. Then, when I told her me and him were going to the movies she asked if she could come, I said of course and when we were watching the film she was sitting next to me (son on the other side of me) and she tried to get "frisky" I guess would be the word, I told her that I was flattered and she is welcome to stick her hand in my pants when my son isn't 3 feet away from me and she broke up with me afterward and said I was "odd" and "probably gay". She was 26, I'm 35.

Sigh..
Doesn't mean they are all like that ...

Try a one closer to your age ... less drama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships