Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 12:44 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,972,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
^ This!! Unprotected sex - ok, sure, we can let that one slide.. But letting in a stranger nut inside you @ a party ?! Pull-out game is weak!
Exactly. What does she thinks happens when a guy doesn't pull out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
You can still get pregnant even if they pull out, just an FYI to anyone who thinks you won't get pregnant if you don't use any form of birth control but he pulls out. That's why the call it "pull and pray"
True, but the chances are still greatly reduced. It's not 98% effective like a condom, but I'd be willing to wager it's around 80% effective. There's a reason you DON'T pull out if you're trying to have a baby, increases your chances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Are guys really sayin they have low sperm counts now to avoid a condom...for heaven sakes. I guess it's just the jaded 30-something in me but I would have laughed had a guy told me that. What self respecting man would make himself look infertile just to get some... why just not say you have no balls altogether.

Now on to you Missy... You live in Ca right? arent' abortions free there? I don't know just asking..lets just call a spade a spade..you wanted some booty and made a dumb decision..we all have been there and done that. None of us should act holier-than thou about that. Just take this as a hard lesson learned. If you want to take the abortion pill why not see if you can contact the makers and see if you qualify for free or reduced Rx..hell it worked for me when I needed Lyrica!
She said in her opening post that she's in North Carolina and the possible "father" moved away to Seattle.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:31 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,809,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Exactly. What does she thinks happens when a guy doesn't pull out?

True, but the chances are still greatly reduced. It's not 98% effective like a condom, but I'd be willing to wager it's around 80% effective. There's a reason you DON'T pull out if you're trying to have a baby, increases your chances.
Well two of my best friends got pregnant using the pull out method, they were married so it was ok but for each of them their last kid was an accident.

Also if you have intercourse twice in one night without a condom (or even use a condom first time around but not the second), and the man doesn't use the lavatory in between, you're chances of getting pregnant drastically increase during the second round of intercourse even if he pulls out.

Sorry I just can't belabor the point enough that if you do not want to get pregnant, the pull out method should not be used, if you're not on the pill use a condom.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Well two of my best friends got pregnant using the pull out method, they were married so it was ok but for each of them their last kid was an accident.

Also if you have intercourse twice in one night without a condom (or even use a condom first time around but not the second), and the man doesn't use the lavatory in between, you're chances of getting pregnant drastically increase during the second round of intercourse even if he pulls out.

Sorry I just can't belabor the point enough that if you do not want to get pregnant, the pull out method should not be used, if you're not on the pill use a condom.
I know, and I'm not saying it's a safe method to be using to be avoiding pregnancy, but it does have SOME reduction in the chances of getting pregnant, I'd still wager it's right around 75-80% effective. Either way, the OP didn't even ask the guy to pull out, which is the LEAST you can do if you're going to have unprotected sex. Sheesh! Who goes to a party and lets some guy nut in her just for the hell of it and expects everything to be okay?

Old 06-08-2015, 01:41 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,612,989 times
Quote:

You should have prefaced 'friends' with 'ignorant'...
Anybody with half a brain knows that the pull out method is a very successful method - IN BECOMING PREGNANT!

Old 06-08-2015, 01:44 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,612,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
If he lied to me, and I end up having a baby, then I'm suing for child support. Because it's cruel to lie to someone about something that serious.
Yeah, try the 'he said, she said' thing in court...
I'm calling BS on this post...

/end

Old 06-08-2015, 01:56 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:

Note to self: bring 2 condoms to a party while ovulating..

Old 06-08-2015, 02:19 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,734,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
She certainly didn't have a problem asking for freebies on the state in this post:

//www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=39916158
How does she know she is a young single mom without taking a test or even actually having the kid?!

Old 06-08-2015, 02:35 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,425,542 times
[quote=oh-eve;39938210]She is not totally off. The abortion pill is $800 if you or your husband are employed. At least here in CA. I guess you have to pay for all the jobless people's pills, too.[/quotI'm looking at the internet now, Google: abortion pill OR Plan B pill and I see it on many sites for $22-$49 and UP. I see it on one site for $12. I am really done with this thread. She has mental issues on top of all the others and I am 'toast' with her flippant attitude about all of it. IF this is her only 'pregnancy' and it's a scare, that child is freaking lucky! LOTS OF chatter over nothing is she's not even pregnant. I see no $800. fee for the abortion pill on my Google. WHY would they make such a pill and then make it UNaffordable???

Old 06-08-2015, 03:04 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
[quote=mooksmom;39940884]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
She is not totally off. The abortion pill is $800 if you or your husband are employed. At least here in CA. I guess you have to pay for all the jobless people's pills, too.[/quotI'm looking at the internet now, Google: abortion pill OR Plan B pill and I see it on many sites for $22-$49 and UP. I see it on one site for $12. I am really done with this thread. She has mental issues on top of all the others and I am 'toast' with her flippant attitude about all of it. IF this is her only 'pregnancy' and it's a scare, that child is freaking lucky! LOTS OF chatter over nothing is she's not even pregnant. I see no $800. fee for the abortion pill on my Google. WHY would they make such a pill and then make it UNaffordable???

Only those have to pay who work and have the money for it. The others get away with free pills. The same with STD tests - If you say you have a job, you have to pay. If you say you don't work, you get them for free.

They do that so poor people can do it, too (my guess). Actually, I don't mind paying tax for that. I rather help with paying for an abortion pill as having another baby with bad genes on earth to support.

" Nationwide, the cost at health centers ranges from about $350 to $950 for abortion in the first trimester. The cost is usually more for a second-trimester abortion. Costs vary depending on how long you’ve been pregnant and where you go. Hospitals generally cost more. - See more at: http://asktheexperts.plannedparentho....jngofZKq.dpuf

The Abortion Pill at a Glance Take medicines to end an early pregnancy Safe and effective Available from many Planned Parenthood health centers Costs up to $800, but often less - See more at: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/lea....gZfx0ZtH.dpuf

Last edited by oh-eve; 06-08-2015 at 03:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships