Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 02:20 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,119,188 times

Advertisements

Dump the ****, do yourself a favor, the longer you put up with shady behavior the more it will hurt later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2015, 02:43 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphorx View Post
Dump the ****, do yourself a favor, the longer you put up with shady behavior the more it will hurt later.
He's the one exhibiting the shady behaviour.

Old 06-09-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
He's the one exhibiting the shady behaviour.
No he was un covering shady behavier, trust is earned not given for granted.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:59 PM

11 posts, read 21,976 times
I'm falling for this girl but I can't seem to trust her, there's this gut feeling that tells me she's lying to me but I have no proof. I know the whole fake profile thing -which has been deleted - is a little crazy but ever since this guy added her on Facebook all I think about is them being together. They also happen to live 25 min walking distance from each other. I have to drive 40 mins to an hour to see her.

It's just so easy for them to meet up and keep it secret. I like her too much but I have no clue how to get past this, truth is I'm not happy. As cheesy and corny and cliche as this sounds, when I'm with her I forget about all these doubts but as soon as we part ways the uncertainty just grows on me and because she's so reserved and independent it always feels like I'm checking on her and trying to control her whenever I ask her what she's up to.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:07 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
No he was un covering shady behavier, trust is earned not given for granted.
Being friends with people on Facebook is not shady behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_ink View Post
I'm falling for this girl but I can't seem to trust her, there's this gut feeling that tells me she's lying to me but I have no proof. I know the whole fake profile thing -which has been deleted - is a little crazy but ever since this guy added her on Facebook all I think about is them being together. They also happen to live 25 min walking distance from each other. I have to drive 40 mins to an hour to see her.

It's just so easy for them to meet up and keep it secret. I like her too much but I have no clue how to get past this, truth is I'm not happy. As cheesy and corny and cliche as this sounds, when I'm with her I forget about all these doubts but as soon as we part ways the uncertainty just grows on me and because she's so reserved and independent it always feels like I'm checking on her and trying to control her whenever I ask her what she's up to.
This is your issue. There's always going to be someone who lives closer, some friend on Facebook, some person you are suspicious of, etc. You could try being honest with her about your fears and see how that goes but maybe you just aren't ready to be in a relationship.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Being friends with people on Facebook is not shady behavior.

This is your issue. There's always going to be someone who lives closer, some friend on Facebook, some person you are suspicious of, etc. You could try being honest with her about your fears and see how that goes but maybe you just aren't ready to be in a relationship.
Actually it sounds like she is not ready to be in a relationship. like grandmother used to say "if you want to act like your single, stay single.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:29 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Actually it sounds like she is not ready to be in a relationship. like grandmother used to say "if you want to act like your single, stay single.

I take less crap than most on here, but really.. she wasn't even commenting on the pics.

Plus she knew the guy already.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I take less crap than most on here, but really.. she wasn't even commenting on the pics.

Plus she knew the guy already.
And thats ok you have different expectations, maybe I'm getting old or I'm just old fashioned but most of my facebook friends know when I am in a relationship because I am never logged on anymore. and my female friends know when I am dating because I am not hanging out with them anymore except when we are hooked up at the same time and do couples things together.
Its all about respect.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:28 AM

111 posts, read 115,902 times
Why do you spent your time on creating fake FB profiles and stalking the guy and the girl? Why don't you spend your time on texting with your girlfriend, calling her or chatting with her on FB?

Instead of creating suspicion in wasting your energy just increase the contact between the two of you.

Old 06-10-2015, 05:57 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_ink View Post

You don't like her too much. You have trust and control issues that existed long before you knew her. This entire thread is based on something you created in your head, a delusion you choose to keep feeding into. This relationship is already done, so just end it and move on.

And I don't believe for one second that you deleted that FB profile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships