Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2015, 12:39 AM

847 posts, read 766,825 times

Advertisements

Let a man be a man.

It is interesting how ladies find it totally ok when they emotionally cheat on their husbands

but if a guy goes to a stripe club or gets some good attention he is suddenly the bad guy.

it is not like he is habitual man that goes out of his way to be unfaithful.

just recognize that a man's body physiology makes him unable to reject such a beautiful offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2015, 11:34 AM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
Let a man be a man.

It is interesting how ladies find it totally ok when they emotionally cheat on their husbands

but if a guy goes to a stripe club or gets some good attention he is suddenly the bad guy.

just recognize that a man's body physiology makes him unable to reject such a beautiful offer.
I wasn't placing blame on anybody, but I do believe as a married person I'm responsible for my own actions or lack of..So yes it's my job to behave and walk away from situation that might cause or lead to more , since I'm accountable to another, my partner . Trust really is the glue that keeps it all together, so why go there, sure you can't control others but you do have that power over yourself...

Old 06-23-2015, 11:49 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Let a man be a man.

Nobody finds it totally okay to emotionally cheat on their spouse.

If you can't reject other women, then you shouldn't get married.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:45 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,991 times
Ask him if anything interesting popped up while she was perched on his lap.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:31 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,934 times
Quote:
Let a man be a man.

This has to be a joke lmao.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:35 PM

6,438 posts, read 6,917,875 times
Wow, I REALLY am glad I am married to my wife and not some of the posters here. A fairly attractive drunk woman wound up on my lap at a party only a few weeks ago, and starting giving me a pretty good lapdance. I didn't exactly push her off me. My wife, who was about five feet away, started laughing and making racy comments, and was a good sport. Later, she said she didn't really like the woman's behavior but could completely understand mine. That's one reason I'm still married after 34 years...

Old 08-22-2015, 11:43 PM

920 posts, read 931,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
Okay, so over the weekend, the husband and I, along with a few friends, all went out and got drunk. We went to a bar with just the two of us and our DD (younger male friend we've known for years), then to another bar to meet two friends, then to their house...(straight female and gay male roommate)

My husband doesn't drink too often, so he's not all that good at it.

When we went to the two friends' house (the gay guy is a semi- good friend, the other is a woman who is twice my age and who we have met at least a half dozen times but who we do not hang out with or know really. I actually went to school with her daughter, although she was younger than me and that's not really relevant here haha)

Anyway, we were all hanging out, and the drunk woman got REALLY drunk. SO drunk, in fact, that she sat her ass down on my husband's lap, started GRINDING on his you-know-what, and grabbed his hands and put them on her *******.

He started bouncing her up and down on his lap, but he held his hands toward me while she was grabbing them, so he wasn't really touching her *******. She was trying to rub his hands there, but I guess she was rubbing the BACK of his hands rather than his palms because of the way he was holding them. Anyway, in his defense, he did make eye contact with me the whole time -- I was literally sitting RIGHT across from them.

She then "whispered" -- loud enough that I could clearly hear her from where I was sitting -- and asked him "if he had a wife." Ummm, duh? I started saying really loudly, "Uh, yeah, he has a ****ING wife, who is RIGHT HERE!!!" She ignored me and kept trying to whisper...

I'm sorry to be a prude or whatever anyone wants to call me, but I was PISSED. Like, extremely. I got up, said I was going to the bathroom and said that she BETTER be off of my husband's lap before I get back...she's like this tiny underweight alcoholic who is half my size, and I wanted to throw her off of her own deck and beat the crap out of her, but I try to be classy...

Anyway, while I'm in the bathroom, my husband came in with this goofy smile on his face telling me that it was all innocent and that I shouldn't be mad and blah blah blah...

I said..."I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THE **** NOW, NOW!!!!!"

Well, he seems to not understand why I was so upset, and he still doesn't. I have tried so hard, but I CANNOT get the image out of my mind of him bouncing that woman on his lap while she's doing all of that. In my opinion, he should have told her to GET THE **** OFF OF HIM, but he didn't. He acts like I'm mad about nothing. It's been almost 4 days, and I still feel distant from my husband and I still feel upset. I just don't think this behavior was OK and am still mad at him for not getting her off of him.

Her roommate also happened to call tonight and ask if we wanted to come hang out???!!!?? I told him that I have ZERO interest in going back over there, and he acted confused?

Is it that strange that I'm upset that some drunk ***** tried to basically **** my husband right in front of me???????

Would y'all be pissed?
What is good is you know next time....never to drink alcohol ever again. So something good did come of it.
Sorry this happened though.
Its obviously ingesting this drug is not conducive to your marriage.

Not to play Captain obvious here but .... you all got drunk and he acted accordingly as drunks can act. We all know we take chances in boozing it up.

No I don't think you should be pissed any longer but learn from it. You both need to stay away from the booze for now on, PERIOD. But you already know that that would most likely prevent this from every happening again. Non drinkers don't have issues with fornicating like drinkers do, it's just so rare that someone do this while sober. So that is something to remember. Again, sorry this happened. Just curious but how old are you guys?

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 08-22-2015 at 11:56 PM..

Old 08-22-2015, 11:44 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
Wow, I REALLY am glad I am married to my wife and not some of the posters here. A fairly attractive drunk woman wound up on my lap at a party only a few weeks ago, and starting giving me a pretty good lapdance. I didn't exactly push her off me. My wife, who was about five feet away, started laughing and making racy comments, and was a good sport. Later, she said she didn't really like the woman's behavior but could completely understand mine. That's one reason I'm still married after 34 years...
Well I am happy you have a great wife. However, at your age hormone's are almost nonexistent and most people are able to simply laugh at the possibility of their husband actually being able to pull a young woman. I do envy that freedom, but age is relative when it comes to jealousy.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:46 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
What is good is that you'll know next time, not to drink alcohol ever again. Its obviously not agreeable with him and his marital vows
Not to play Captain obvious here but .... you all got drunk and he acted accordingly. No I don't think you should be pissed any more but learn from it. You both need to stay away from the booze for now on, PERIOD. But you already know that
This is an old thread. The poster has updated, and things are fine with her husband now. There was no need for it to be dug up really.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:49 PM

920 posts, read 931,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
The stars mean "t i t t i e s." It's not my fault that C-D stars out some words but not all.

And give me a break. I'm a very good natured and very happy person. I also do everything in the world for my husband and relationship, and YES, I AM this upset over "a little" drunken touching. He would be too.
You should be upset, I agree. But you can't go along with him drugging himself then not liek the effects of it. You are lucky it wasn't worse, just learn from it. It's all done with so you know hanging out a bars with gays and drunks is not conducive to marital vows. Sorry that happened, by the way. We've been married 24 years and never been drunk. I just always wanted to stay married so made this choice, it's pretty simple and has paid off hope you two can get beyond this, and yes his casual attitude about it is disturbting if he kept it while sober. I'd watch him like a hawk for some years...and obviously, you BOTH need to lay off the booze completely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships