Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 01:10 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
I wish I could inflict this same pain on him, but I don't wanna touch another man or have another man touch me...
I've never seen a post of yours before, but I was intrigued. Besides my ex-wife you are possibly the angriest woman I've ever known. So I looked through your post history to see if there were any clues there. Yowza. What on earth is a ******* anyway?? That's way too many letters for any of the usual suspects. In answer to your question, the story, as presented, i.e. with alcohol, your presence, your husband's low tolerance... no, I would not be pissed at him or the situation. Are you really that upset over a little drunken touching?

If you do not lighten up very soon you are going to lose your husband and maybe other things that mean something to you. I have no idea how you go about becoming Suzy Sunshine in one weeks time. I am naturally good natured and happy. You've got to make the attempt though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 03:40 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Okay, so over the weekend, the husband and I, along with a few friends, all went out and got drunk.
What can possibly go wrong?

Old 06-18-2015, 04:19 AM

2,135 posts, read 5,487,636 times
Man I do more on the walk to the parking lot than ever happened here. Pretty sure you need therapy sweetie, you have more issues than what we can help you with.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:22 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
What can possibly go wrong?
Gotta go with this. So, in the future avoid getting drunk and people who are, or will get, drunk. Adults should have better control. If you all just like getting drunk, then stuff can happen lol

As for me, I don't hang out with drunk people. After having a father and brother who are drunks, and living around people who are drunks, I am tired of heavy drinkers. So I wouldn't be in that situation.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:25 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,537,463 times
It sounds like you both need to grow up and get a new set of decent friends that don't drink until they're pie-eyed and make stupid moves unless you want more of this soap opera stuff happening.

Hanging around with low-lifes isn't a healthy atmosphere for a young? couple like you who were just recently married.

Don't punch her out. That's stooping to her low-life level. Just don't hang with them again.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:27 AM

745 posts, read 800,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Calm down. Nothing really happened.
This...

Why are you so worked up about this?

Old 06-18-2015, 05:31 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,020,552 times
WOW. Something DID happen. And, I've been drinking since I was 14 (not something to brag about, but truth!), and I know how to control myself when I've been drinking. That means that no matter how much I have, I still know that I'm married, and I still know better than to let someone put their hands all over me. I guess some of y'all are swingers or something.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:36 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,020,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I've never seen a post of yours before, but I was intrigued. Besides my ex-wife you are possibly the angriest woman I've ever known. So I looked through your post history to see if there were any clues there. Yowza. What on earth is a ******* anyway?? That's way too many letters for any of the usual suspects. In answer to your question, the story, as presented, i.e. with alcohol, your presence, your husband's low tolerance... no, I would not be pissed at him or the situation. Are you really that upset over a little drunken touching?

If you do not lighten up very soon you are going to lose your husband and maybe other things that mean something to you. I have no idea how you go about becoming Suzy Sunshine in one weeks time. I am naturally good natured and happy. You've got to make the attempt though.
The stars mean "t i t t i e s." It's not my fault that C-D stars out some words but not all.

And give me a break. I'm a very good natured and very happy person. I also do everything in the world for my husband and relationship, and YES, I AM this upset over "a little" drunken touching. He would be too.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:42 AM

9,131 posts, read 19,997,945 times
Quote:
WOW. Something DID happen. And, I've been drinking since I was 14 (not something to brag about, but truth!), and I know how to control myself when I've been drinking. That means that no matter how much I have, I still know that I'm married, and I still know better than to let someone put their hands all over me. I guess some of y'all are swingers or something.
You admit that your husband is not a regular drinker and does not hold his drink well. Then you get upset when you go out to get drunk with him, and things "happen."

Whether or not you feel you control yourself well when your drunk, being drunk greatly lowers one's inhibitions as well as their ability to properly reason and judge situations. Being drunk is a prescription for things "to happen" and if you know your husband is more prone to it.

If you do not want to risk things happening, have a couple drinks with him at home next time or do not go out for the purpose of getting drunk.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:47 AM

132 posts, read 181,419 times
Wow! Glad my wife of 20 years is not like you. No way we would have made it 20. You need to let it go. Having that revenge mentallity is not going to help your marriage
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships