Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 02:39 AM

4 posts, read 2,860 times

Advertisements

I, m 30 years old
need advise for relationship to single man?
I need help on where I should go from here because I feel like I am in a never ending rut. I’ve been out for over five years and have been single my entire life. I’ve never been intimate

Live life is not happy at all,
I know it’s my fault if I am lonely or want to be in a relationship and I suffer from a lack of understanding of women correctly and I want what are the steps that I could understand them women, as well as how to deal with it

what is the best ways To make women chase you
Thanks

Old 06-19-2015, 02:48 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
first when you approach them, do so with respect to them as a person. forget about sex, and wanting to "get into her pants". get to know her in a relaxed manner, and dont be afraid to use some self deprecating humor to get her laughing, even if it is at you. do it right and she will overlook any tendencies to awkwardness on your part, and open her heart to you.

you then want to get her to open up to the possibility of seeing you again. suggest having lunch somewhere. lets say you noticed a new restaurant opening up, and it looked interesting to you, so hit her with something like "how about we check out that new indian food restaurant some afternoon? we can meet there for lunch." with this you have suggested a new restaurant, you have suggested the two of you meet there, not one of you picking the other up, and you have left the time open so she doesnt feel that she has to turn you down because of a schedule conflict. if she agrees, then you give her your number so she can contact you, after all the ball is now in her court. if she hasnt called you back with in a week, then she has decided that she doesnt want to go out with you, and you move on.

Old 06-19-2015, 03:46 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Courage and confidence.

Btw: You'll never understand women.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:41 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Courage and confidence.

Btw: You'll never understand women.
very true, women keep changing the rules on us guys, so all we can do is the best we can. put our best foot forward, and always remember to treat women with respect and dignity.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:49 AM

914 posts, read 766,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedeg View Post
I, m 30 years old
need advise for relationship to single man?
I need help on where I should go from here because I feel like I am in a never ending rut. I’ve been out for over five years and have been single my entire life. I’ve never been intimate

Live life is not happy at all,
I know it’s my fault if I am lonely or want to be in a relationship and I suffer from a lack of understanding of women correctly and I want what are the steps that I could understand them women, as well as how to deal with it

what is the best ways To make women chase you
Thanks
You can't understand 'them' in general because they are individuals like us. The only one you need to understand is the one you are with.

Most are not going to chase you. Most like confidence, and the best way to show this is for you to speak to them first. And it doesn't have to be an overbearing approach either, just get off of here and chat one up. There is no magic solution besides simply getting out there.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:07 PM

44,359 posts, read 20,063,008 times
Thread closed. Duplicate.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships