Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 10:16 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
But yeah, if you want to find a guy that doesn't want vaginal penetrative sex to be part of his sexual chemistry, you might be hard pressed, though there are straight women that I know that greatly prefer an*l sex and have no issues finding and keeping lovers; and there probably are dudes out there that would be satisfied with getting great BJs too... you just are going to have to kiss and ___ a lot of dudes to find the right one.

Well, no. The whole point is that homosexuals have these conversations before they get naked, after the kiss but before the ____.

Homosexuals don't have a "default." Heteros do, peen in vag. That is a peen-centric way of looking at things, as men are pretty much guaranteed an orgasm from it, whereas women most certainly are not. It goes hand-in-hand with the thinking that sex is over with his orgasm because he is physically no longer able to have intercourse, which is another b.s. way of thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Are you?

I'm saying what you are saying isn't the real world. Which is why I was asking who you people are picking as partners that would give you the idea it's "all about the dick and vag"

Nobody was saying a clap on the back was emotional support...
Do yourself, and this thread, a favor, and scroll up and watch the video. It will take all of four minutes. I'm not going to transcribe Savage's comments.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:22 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,118,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
most women I know would say HELL NO
women love sex,,,just sometimes not with the man they married, after 10+ years
That is so wrong,

Old 06-22-2015, 10:25 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Well, it is! From what I've seen, that's what most straight men expect and want to do with a woman.
most men may prefer intercourse becuase it fulfills their sexual needs/desires best, but I don't know many straight men that do not enjoy (pg 13 safe) those "other things"

When you're attempting to say people with conflicting parts don't think of sex as just male and female parts....well yes, they don't nessarily have the other options so naturally others are explored and more weight put in to them. It's how they express their needs/desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Do yourself, and this thread, a favor, and scroll up and watch the video. It will take all of four minutes. I'm not going to transcribe Savage's comments.
Cant sorry.
Not for my unwillingness to do so, but my "productivity creating" office Internet blocks

Old 06-22-2015, 10:25 AM

For those too lazy to scroll up.

Four minutes, people. Granted, that's twice as long as it takes 43% of men to finish sex, but hey, consider it character-building.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:28 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Well, no. The whole point is that homosexuals have these conversations before they get naked, after the kiss but before the ____.

Homosexuals don't have a "default." Heteros do, peen in vag. That is a peen-centric way of looking at things, as men are pretty much guaranteed an orgasm from it, whereas women most certainly are not. It goes hand-in-hand with the thinking that sex is over with his orgasm because he is physically no longer able to have intercourse, which is another b.s. way of thinking.

Some do, some don't. Just as some hets do, and some don't. As adults, yeah, a good chunk of gay dudes will let the prospective partner know they're a top or oral bottom (or whatever) before they get it on, but that happens among hets as well. Shoot, its one of the common date topics, and women bring it up (because as a guy its considered not so classy to do so).

And no, men aren't guaranteed to orgasm from it (especially with a condom). Pretty much anything but. I'm certainly not, quite the opposite (and thankful for that). Of course, something feeling good and resulting in orgasm aren't inclusive synonyms.

I don't know what type of dudes some of you are hanging with, but most of my lady friends that are happy in relationships have dudes that know that she should get off before he does. I mean, that's something most of us figured out by college (if you want the lady to keep coming back).

Old 06-22-2015, 10:31 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
Most women probably don't like having sex, so I would imagine that most would want an asexual man.

Do you know most of the women on the planet?
Have you asked most of the women on the planet if they like having sex?

Perhaps "most" of the women you know or have met don't like having sex with you but have no problem having sex with others.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:32 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,923,976 times
Quote:

This is very true
My wife and I have gay friends...not ALL men like having anal sex on the receiving end...put two of these together and anal sex is rare, maybe a special occasion, if ever...

same with gay women...some do not want ANY penetration, some do...ive listened to many alcohol (truth serum) filled discussions with gay couples and it seems there are many many different sexual variations...while straight men want peen-vag (to use someone elses term LOL) typically...bj's a close second

I totally disagree with the "its over after a man orgasms" theory...if you want to keep your partner, you figure out the timing...either she climaxes before you do or after...simultaneous only happens in the movies...it doesn't take much time or effort to figure out what makes her tick...if you care enough you do...I was a horny pig and was very promiscuous as a young lad, but I still wanted to make her climax...I wasn't selfish in bed...

Old 06-22-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I don't know what type of dudes some of you are hanging with, but most of my lady friends that are happy in relationships have dudes that know that she should get off before he does. I mean, that's something most of us figured out by college (if you want the lady to keep coming back).
Trust me: Most of y'all men did not figure it out. You were taught.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:35 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
most men may prefer intercourse becuase it fulfills their sexual needs/desires best, but I don't know many straight men that do not enjoy (pg 13 safe) those "other things"

When you're attempting to say people with conflicting parts don't think of sex as just make and female parts....well yes, they don't nessarily have the other option so naturally others are explored and more weight put in to them. It's how they express their needs/desires.
I'm not saying that straight men don't enjoy other things as foreplay, but it's not considered "real sex" until Part A is inserted into Part B. Sure, that's fun for them, but since I don't have a desire or need for that, I get called a frigid asexual (possibly lesbian) who needs therapy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships