Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 01:08 PM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times

Advertisements

OP, in my opinion, Karma has stepped in. You are both cheaters, and now you're both getting your dose of the hurt that you dished out to two other people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 01:11 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuenteazul View Post
Obviously you were talking about me. A woman LIKE ME. It's quite funny how judgemental some people here are. Ohhhh my god, you did something 7 years ago, you're so bad and have no values! LOL. Okay. Bye.
Judgmental you say? You dont trust your bf because he cheated on his ex gf with you years ago.

Now, who's being judgmental about things done in the past, Lol (pot meet kettle )

Old 06-26-2015, 01:51 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
No, cheating is a forgivable offense when you're young and inexperienced it is also not an indication that you will be a cheater for the rest of your life.

I had my morals of not cheating since 5 years old.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:53 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuenteazul View Post
Sorry, I expressed myself wrong. He did cheat on her with me, but he didn't date us at the same time. We kissed that one night and we hooked up the next night, which was definitely cheating. But then I didn't see him for a few days, that's when he broke up with his ex-girlfriend.
=

There were no coffee shops or restaurants close by, I know that, because I've also stayed in that hotel a few times. It's just really close to the airport with just other hotels and industry stuff around. He couldn't invite me, because it's an hour FLIGHT, not drive. I wouldn't buy a flight ticket just to meet him and the backpacker girl and fly back with him to our city an hour later, haha. I'm sure he would have been furious if I did the same.

I also still have a huge problem with the fact that he met her. Why would you even do that? She's not his friend, even though he called her 'friend'. But how on earth are you friends with a girl you just met and who lives in another continent than you? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Yeah, I didn't read the novella, but this sentence stood out to me.

OP, he's cheating.

Karma exists.

Old 06-26-2015, 02:35 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
My daughter in her late teens went through some of this.

It took awhile for her to get that just because he chose you over someone else didn't mean that you where "the one" or that you "won"

She had a little bit of a female ego trip going that caused her a few years of pain over this boy. In the end she just didn't want to fail becuase it would show the others girls they where right, she was determined to turn it in to something it was not.

It only took her this one boy and bad experience to wake up....thankfully

Old 06-26-2015, 02:40 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Trust is gone. Relationship over. The end.

Old 06-26-2015, 02:42 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Bu...bu...but I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2015, 02:48 PM

25 posts, read 27,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Men hide things innocent sometimes because they know they will unnecessarily upset us. Im like you, I want full disclosure. So tell him about hiding things from you and how it makes you feel, even though he wasnt unfaithful, he shouldnt have to hide things.
I felt compelled to comment on this. The OP's story is a novel. ... Men hide things because women often have a tendency to take things out of proportion, and as time goes on, women also tend to skew history, and often throw things into one big smorgasbord of a scenario that doesn't exist.

I have a friend I have known since I was 5 years old. This woman slept over my house, grew up with my family, to me she is the equivalent to a sister. I speak with her from time to time via email: "Hey how are you, how is work, how are the kids, oh you saw my sister, tell her I said hi" Small talk. My brother got married, and she was invited (obviously she is like family). I have never told my wife about her, just because I hadn't even thought of it... Lo and behold, according to my wife, I must be sleeping with this woman. Now every time something bugs my wife she throws out this woman's name: "Go sleep with X." Very childish.

Men are small talkers by nature. Historically (if you go via the caveman route), men went out, did work, came home with food, and often did little other than labor, labor, labor. Women on the other hand remained home, cooked, and socialized. This occurred for centuries. It is in a woman's nature to socialize/mingle. Men? We don't paint stories that go on.

Men: I went to the store to buy milk
Women
: You know, I was driving down Main Street today, you know Main Street, where the pharmacy is, you know the pharmacy where John works. Anyway, so I am driving, and boy was it hot outside. Pulled into the parking lot, and I saw the cutest ... (this goes on and on for minutes). So I brought milk.

Obviously I can't answer for him, but now two people allayed the OPs fears. Your comment is off the mark to an extent. We don't hide things because it will unnecessarily upset, we KNOW it will. We almost all feel at some point in time, little things will be used as ammunition for no rhyme or reason.

Old 06-26-2015, 03:04 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Pretty much always the case. Unless people wanna sell themselves something.

Old 06-26-2015, 03:09 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,768,103 times
My response to this thread...

I did not have a boyfriend during my twenties or during my thirties.

So there was no cheating going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships