Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 09:16 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
I've been a Dom in the bedroom my whole life but it doesn't extend to my outside life, like relationship matters and such are equal decisions but I'm in charge in the bedroom. Most women like it that way and like the man to be a man during sex.

Really? You have talked to or dated or had sex with "most women" on the planet.........what was your name again?

*Mr. CSD is a man all the time not just when sex is involved*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 09:26 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
IDK, I'd probably be an epic failure as a sub, because I'm way too stubborn and like to be in control of my own body.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:39 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Is it?

I downloaded the sample from B & N on my e-reader, because I thought, "It can't POSSIBLY be as poorly written as everyone's saying..." Um, yeah, turns out it can be.

Nothing addictive, there, at least not that I could see.
I think they were saying that bashing on FSOG is addictive, not the book or movie. My ex read it and says its as bad as everyone says. I've not read it not even a sample.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
I have no issues with ethical, consensual, safe kink.
Neither do I. I haven't found ANY in between between women who just want standard Vanilla relationships and those that want D/s relationships. Of the D/s crowd the women all want to be subs and they want to role play rather than get into anything too.... physical? What is it about rape that so many women want to act it out. But thank you for giving me a label for what I want.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:50 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
If someone is dominative in our household that is me. I have a natural killers look, that is when my husband knows to not argue with me /joke

Absolutely not in serious matter, we are not like that

But in live role playing (non sexual) could be some scrips when another is a bit troubles, but it falls into hero category and not into bdsm.

We don't enjoy of the power, we enjoy of the humor, that makes the big difference

Old 07-02-2015, 09:51 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
IDK, I'd probably be an epic failure as a sub, because I'm way too stubborn and like to be in control of my own body.
Same here, I don't see the pleasure hitting,whipping, and being tied up.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:52 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Same here, I don't see the pleasure hitting,whipping, and being tied up.
*sigh* A lot of subs aren't into any of that.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
I've been a Dom in the bedroom my whole life but it doesn't extend to my outside life, like relationship matters and such are equal decisions but I'm in charge in the bedroom. Most women like it that way and like the man to be a man during sex.

Means what My hubby likes to be a man in bed and I like him to be a man but it does not mean he would be in "charge" what ever that that means to you. There is no time for anyone to be in "charge" when question is about pleasing both

I hate controlling guys

Old 07-02-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post

Just ask, my hands goes right away on my sides and I lift my chin, take my killer sight and that all is my natural gift . I don't find controlling hot or sexual, but just violation and discrimination... I don't think I would like too sexy either if he would try, rather like a mad bull

I could not increase your reputation this soon again yet.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:06 AM

I've spent the last 24 hours wetting down my roof, so let the burning bricks fly... I know from talking to the males in my family and females at work and elsewhere, about how quite a varied cross section of Americana works (or not) in the bedroom. As I understand it, 20% of men and 18% of women cheat in marriages and 50% of men and women cheat in other kinds of sexual relationships. WHEN they cheat, these men and women that are so disatisfied with the sex they were getting (or not getting) at home start having the exact same kind of boring Vanilla sex with the people they are cheating with. The human spirit craves variety. The Puritan underpinnings of our culture abhor it. The result is a 50% divorce rate. The highest in the world. I know I won't convince anyone here but sadly the price for the continued resistance to doing anything to change the culture of same old, same old is a high one. My brother has a string of ex's, nothing bad to say about any of them, or them him. Just... ... nothing. I know his views on sex. Lights out. Missionary. Lather, rinse, repeat. No one would tolerate that kind of consistency in what they eat. Just saying. BDSM is maybe a bridge too far, but I think the 2nd poster in this thread was onto something. How many people even know that there is something in-between the standard missionary and whips and chains?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships