Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2015, 09:41 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times

Advertisements

This mind me of Girls.
Lena Durham gets backlash for having her character with non fat guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2015, 09:47 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Grey View Post
Well no poo sherlock. This thread isnt about lean fit etc guys. However, I think anyone with a brain will tell you those guys have a far more likely chance of getting an attractive gf than an obese guy.
Not surprisingly you missed my point. Even fit guys can struggle. It's a fact. I get this is a thread about overweight guys, but the condition described is not unique to overweight guys.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:48 PM

358 posts, read 229,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
It's not my question, but your statement that assumes this. When you claimed otherwise I asked you to offer an explanation and instead of doing so you asked a question yourself. That's not the way a discussion works. Not if you wish to be taken seriously.
So lets get this straight, you assumed I assigned self worth with who one can date.

I tell you that is not the case and even give an example of a poor fat man vs rich fit man.

Now you are saying I didnt offer an explanation.

Oh brother lmao

Old 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Not surprisingly you missed my point. Even fit guys can struggle. It's a fact. I get this is a thread about overweight guys, but the condition described is not unique to overweight guys.
No one said it was unique to obese men.

I think anyone with half a brain will tell you an obese man will struggle much more than a fit man in relation to getting an attractive gf.

You comment of simply the obese man chooses such is absurd. As if he can wake up one morning run down to the local Wal Mart and pick him up an attractive gf.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:54 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
I am a heavy guy who is creative with my screen name online is "HeavyHandsomeGuy"

Old 07-01-2015, 09:56 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
So lets get this straight, you assumed I assigned self worth with who one can date.

I tell you that is not the case and even give an example of a poor fat man vs rich fit man.

Now you are saying I didnt offer an explanation.

Oh brother lmao
I guess that's how you see it. Then again you can't see how inferiority as a concept is built into the statement in question regardless of how you think you mean it.

Quote:
No one said it was unique to obese men.

I think anyone with half a brain will tell you an obese man will struggle much more than a fit man in relation to getting an attractive gf.

You comment of simply the obese man chooses such is absurd. As if he can wake up one morning run down to the local Wal Mart and pick him up an attractive gf.
My point in comparing to fit men is to demonstrate that your points are largely without any substance whatsoever. And I've made no such comment of "simply the obese man chooses". I'm not sure where you think you're getting that. It's not from me. I think anyone can struggle and anyone can succeed. There's nothing absurd about that.

Old 07-01-2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I guess that's how you see it. Then again you can't see how inferiority as a concept is built into the statement in question regardless of how you think you mean it.
I can see perfectly fine how inferiority could be assumed and implied in that statement. Hence the need for clarification. Which I did.

Thus I am not sure what your point is.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:01 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I am a heavy guy who is creative with my screen name online is "HeavyHandsomeGuy"
So answer the OP.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:16 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
So answer the OP.
I'm a heavy guy and will always want a woman with a cute face but the body size doesn't matter.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I'm a heavy guy and will always want a woman with a cute face but the body size doesn't matter.
intersting.

obese bodies are not a turn off?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships