Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2015, 11:41 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Grey View Post
Yes, hence my clarification.
Even with your clarification your sentiment is clear, as evidenced by the quote above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2015, 11:54 AM

358 posts, read 229,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Even with your clarification your sentiment is clear, as evidenced by the quote above.
And what sentiment is that?

Old 07-01-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
And what sentiment is that?
That men who date overweight women are inferior.

Please do not be obtuse. If you legitimately can't see how that sentiment is evident in your statement I quoted then you may want to brush up on your communication skills.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Quote:
That men who date overweight women are inferior.

Please do not be obtuse. If you legitimately can't see how that sentiment is evident in your statement I quoted then you may want to brush up on your communication skills.
That is your assumption.

Your father should have told you about assuming.

I do not calculate someone's worth as a person on who they date or how they look.

An poor honest, humble, caring obese man who has an obese wife is 1000 times superior to a rich attractive man who is dishonest and selfish who has a supermodel wife.

But, I suppose you are free to go on believing what you want.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:24 PM

^ It's not an assumption. It's based on something you said.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
^ It's not an assumption. It's based on something you said.
I already explained numerous times what I meant by the word inferior. Which is in no way reflective of the way you are assuming I meant it.

Ill leave this here for you again

I do not calculate someone's worth as a person on who they date or how they look.

An poor honest, humble, caring obese man who has an obese wife is 1000 times superior to a rich attractive man who is dishonest and selfish who has a supermodel wife.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I already explained numerous times what I meant by the word inferior. Which is in no way reflective of the way you are assuming I meant it.

Ill leave this here for you again

See this post (that I posted and referred to again in post #71 of this thread):

//www.city-data.com/forum/40241378-post67.html

Old 07-01-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
See this post (that I posted and referred to again in post #71 of this thread):

//www.city-data.com/forum/40241378-post67.html
Or maybe that woman simply has a guy who is with her because that is all he can get? Possibility.

Explain to me how this implies inferiority as a person?

Old 07-01-2015, 12:41 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,930,564 times
Quote:
What I believe is irrelevant. I want to hear first hand from obese men. What is their take on this.
I'm just saying... if I was an obese man what I would probably want to do to you first hand is not give you my take on my attractiveness to women. I might want to CENSORED instead. Who do you think you are? A fair amount of obese guys were college jocks who sustained a sports injury that limited their ability to run around and burn off calories. That could one day be you, that Karma thing isn't just trash talk. And the "who me?" back and forth with the other poster is so lame as to be gag inducing. Own your decision to troll the forum and make some people angry.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I'm just saying... if I was an obese man what I would probably want to do to you first hand is not give you my take on my attractiveness to women. I might want to CENSORED instead. Who do you think you are? A fair amount of obese guys were college jocks who sustained a sports injury that limited their ability to run around and burn off calories. That could one day be you, that Karma thing isn't just trash talk. And the "who me?" back and forth with the other poster is so lame as to be gag inducing. Own your decision to troll the forum and make some people angry.
Someone's mad lol

Not that serious bro.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships