Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2015, 09:57 AM

230 posts, read 228,658 times

Advertisements

Hello all
I hope this is the right place to post
So, there comes a time in one's life when you gotta date or court and to do it; you need, have or somehow gotta get a date; something which only time will tell;this is in my case

So,anyone know this popular Hollywood RomComs or purely romantic movies
There is some thing about them;how the 2 meet somehow and most commonly love at first sight-how is this even possible? Only thing I know is lust at first sight-now this is possible
;See how everything goes too good for them even for comfort especially the first date(which in my case would be nonexistent,boring,reserved and a total mess)
;See how they coincidentally and 'accidentally' turn out to be matches-this is like gambling and chances to match successfully are really rare
;Even through all difficulties, they are there for each other and somehow come through infidelity,bankruptcy and such-ideally most of them today dump you at the slightest sign of any especially the latter
;This is one I coined myself where the girl is usually perfectly shaped(mostly to the slim,skinny,trim side) by procedures (surgical) and boy is bulky,too burly probably from steroids
I was once one of the firm believers of RomComs but it has dawned on me that only happens in movies and if you were to wait for it, you would die waiting
Some thing else I don't appreciate in some of today's girls is there body enhancements esp to the butt and bust where it's big to in proportional sizes more like Nicki Minaj,still those who want to enhance themselves;thumbs up,it'll probably be good for the eyes and a new target for the hot shots but remember there is the future where your enhancement might make you look urggh not worth it
I know it's really horrible to judge others,probably I will be judged for my skinniness but it's life and I gotta let down this thought
This is just my perspective
Share your thoughts
Please reply with short paragraph, it eases the reading
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 10:00 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,369,217 times
Um, that reads like a hot mess.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:00 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,849 times
movies are just that.... movies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships