Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 01:39 PM

61 posts, read 43,264 times

Advertisements

Yea I'm clearly blinded. Everyone says I'm blinded. They say she's a street girl. I've heard that from multiple people don't know eachother. They say I have more classy in my pinky then she does in her whole existence. Part of me is just confused as hell at this point. I don't know what to think and feel. I'm proud of all my accomplishments and getting better. Getting this job, my own spot, and a year ago seeing my Mom suffer from cancer and take her last breath as I held her hand is huge. I can't imagine how a girl could go through that and throw away as she used to say "my future husband", because I freaking sent a few messages twice. If she truly loved me we could have EASILY worked through it. I learned my lesson and I truly was ready to adore and embrace her. She posts the most ridiculous things on Facebook a picture of herself with has tag "babyimworthit" "gonnabeagreatyear". She's overcompensating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 01:42 PM

I need the silent treatment? She beat me while I was down. That's worse than my two little messaging episodes. She knew leaving me would feel like losing my Mother again since we shared that tie and had become a Motherly figure. And she didn't just give me silent treatment, she tore my character apart, YOURE A ****TY PERSON, YOU USED YOUR MOMS DEAD CARD AS AN EXCUSE, YOULL NEVER BE ANYTHING. Then threatening to block me after I sent her loving embracing messages. And just moves on like I'm trash. She's not a good person.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:43 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmsgq7 View Post
Yea I'm clearly blinded. Everyone says I'm blinded. They say she's a street girl. I've heard that from multiple people don't know eachother. They say I have more classy in my pinky then she does in her whole existence. Part of me is just confused as hell at this point. I don't know what to think and feel. I'm proud of all my accomplishments and getting better. Getting this job, my own spot, and a year ago seeing my Mom suffer from cancer and take her last breath as I held her hand is huge. I can't imagine how a girl could go through that and throw away as she used to say "my future husband", because I freaking sent a few messages twice. If she truly loved me we could have EASILY worked through it. I learned my lesson and I truly was ready to adore and embrace her. She posts the most ridiculous things on Facebook a picture of herself with has tag "babyimworthit" "gonnabeagreatyear". She's overcompensating.
Oh my God, you have got to get a grip.

First of all, BLOCK HER on any and all social media. You are making this worse for yourself.

Next, increase your therapy visits to weekly. You are all over the place, and dangerously close to the point where you ar just ruminating because you get a thrill out of going over all the messy details.

HELP YOURSELF.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:44 PM

No, she has not destroyed your character. You have. You chose to stay with her despite all of these issues. You compromised your own values and ambitions to be with her.

I know this is a tough pill to swallow, but you need to claim your own role in this. People can only have the effect on you that you allow them to have. Time to bite the bullet, acknowledge that you were living in denial and made some serious mistakes, and move on to become the man you really are underneath. You were strong before, you'll be strong again--when you stop blaming someone else for your mistakes and bad judgment.

^
^
Amen to this. Thank you. Bite the bullet is right. I just hate that she got to "shame me" or bring to the floor while I never said a SINGLE bad word to her. Difference between my mistake and hers. I was willing to work through everything relationship therapy etc. her she didn't just break up with me her intention clearly was to destroy me.

Quote:
I need the silent treatment? She beat me while I was down. That's worse than my two little messaging episodes. She knew leaving me would feel like losing my Mother again since we shared that tie and had become a Motherly figure. And she didn't just give me silent treatment, she tore my character apart, YOURE A ****TY PERSON, YOU USED YOUR MOMS DEAD CARD AS AN EXCUSE, YOULL NEVER BE ANYTHING. Then threatening to block me after I sent her loving embracing messages. And just moves on like I'm trash. She's not a good person.
You SHOULD be blocked. NO CONTACT. Don't you know what TOXIC means??

Also, click the blue "quote" button at the bottom so we know which posts you are replying to.

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Quote:
She's not a good person.
No, she's not.

Come on, man. So many other women out there who aren't street-strumpet crack-whores. Crikey, in your shoes, I'd be getting tested and sending her the bill.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:45 PM

Yeah you're right. I'm just pissed we could have made it work. I'm not a bad person, I've never made those mistakes in anyother relationship. I just wished she had ended things without the spitefulness and rage. But I guess that's the narcissist BPD way.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:46 PM

I should be blocked? Why I wasn't the toxic one. I've been the chillest sweetest considerate partner. She said she's always been cheated on. Clearly her insecurity brings it out of people. She put me through hell. Why am I supposed to suffer? I should be blocking her.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:48 PM

I know what you think, but she did have a good heart somewhere in there. If not as my sis said who's got alot of experience she did a damn good job of tricking you. I come from a very respected good family. At this point friends are telling me I'll ruin my life if I continue to think about her.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I should be blocked? Why I wasn't the toxic one. I've been the chillest sweetest considerate partner. She said she's always been cheated on. Clearly her insecurity brings it out of people. She put me through hell. Why am I supposed to suffer? I should be blocking her.
Ok look.

I'm not saying "She" should block "you."

I'm saying you have NO REASON to be in any kind of contact with her, ESPECIALLY social media. You block her, she blocks you, whatever. NO CONTACT.

Blame should be the least of your worries anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships