Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 08:38 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,282 times

Advertisements

My only thing is I'm really attracted to Asian women, and oddly black women more so than white women. Asian women seem to like white guys, it's rare to find a black woman I'm attracted to that digs white guys. And it's rare to find either in Vail! Ha

I'm not to picky though, but that's just what I like and I can't really explain it! I'd be more interested in finding someone who loves the outdoors and skiing/riding though

And for the guy who asked, I'll be staying in the Asok area.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:50 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Maybe he's a "4" or "5" and he thinks that he deserves an "8" or "9"

So he thinks that it will be easier to get an "8" or "9" in a foreign country. And yes he will BUT he will have to PAY for it. The problem that I have with guys like the OP is that they are usually being disingenuous and tend to bash American women for what really are their own shortcomings.

He should just be honest and say that he can't get a pretty American woman and looks are extremely important to him so he knows that he will need to seek out a pretty woman from a 3rd world country who will trade her looks for his wealth. That's it. Simple. No need to lie about the qualities of American women.
i don't bash american women, and i often get ridiculed on here for my lifestyle.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:52 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
My only thing is I'm really attracted to Asian women, and oddly black women more so than white women. Asian women seem to like white guys, it's rare to find a black woman I'm attracted to that digs white guys. And it's rare to find either in Vail! Ha

I'm not to picky though, but that's just what I like and I can't really explain it! I'd be more interested in finding someone who loves the outdoors and skiing/riding though

nice, i usually stay on soi 4 or soi 11, but there are some really nice places around asok. right next to soi cowboy too

just remember to avoid the arabs bars

Old 07-27-2015, 10:50 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
i don't bash american women, and i often get ridiculed on here for my lifestyle.
People are apt to get ridiculed on the Internet for all manner of things. If someone attacks you here, please report it.

That said, I do agree with the gist of what calipoppy said.

There's nothing actually wrong with a guy deciding he can find what he wants in the Philippines, or any other place in the world.

There IS a problem with making blanket, negative statements about American women to justify looking elsewhere.

A simple "the types of women I like won't date me in the US and/or aren't as plentiful in the US" will suffice.

Plenty of guys in the US can date and marry hot, Asian chicks. The OP cannot, for whatever reason.

It is that simple.

His OP is written like he thinks Phillipino women are seeing the REAL him and (in reality) they see exactly what everyone else sees.

It's just that, for their own reasons, he's a more appealing option than he is to the American women he meets.

Which is fine, but let's not pretend it's anyone's fault.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:59 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,056,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post

Asians are my favorite too. Good combination of looks and personality (for the most part). Even Asian American women tend to be pretty cool, for the most part.

I've occasionally met cute, sweet white women, but they are definitely not the norm.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:05 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Asians are my favorite too. Good combination of looks and personality (for the most part). Even Asian American women tend to be pretty cool, for the most part.

I've occasionally met cute, sweet white women, but they are definitely not the norm.
I was mostly talking physically, to be clear I get teased a lot for it to be honest, most of my friends don't share my tastes.

Most women seem sweet until you get to know them ha

Old 07-27-2015, 11:15 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:

How do you suppose those Asian American women got to be "pretty cool?"

Plenty of them have white mothers and/or fathers.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:31 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:

Growing up in a Filipino household/culture (mom is Filipino) I never had a thing for my own race for various reasons:

1) Too religious (Hardcore Catholics)

2) Strict parents

3) not that good in the sack, ime

Of course, as I got older my women diversified. Lately, Ive been casually dating only Asian women (American Chinese, Filipino, Thai) prior to that, I only dated Caucasian women.

I'm not going to lie and say its easy trying to get with an American Caucasian, because its simply not as an Asian guy. But if you have confidence, good game, and determined, no woman is out of reach.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:47 PM

291 posts, read 273,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
How do you suppose those Asian American women got to be "pretty cool?"

Plenty of them have white mothers and/or fathers.
LOL, is this what the end game is for you? Proving that white people are cool?

That's probably the dumbest, most inane thing I've read on this site.

(I'm white)

Old 07-28-2015, 12:06 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
These last few posts are indicative of the problem.

The generalizing (i.e. stereotyping) of the traits/temperaments/qualities women by race/ethnicity/national origin.

What never fails to amaze me is that so many of you guys lament women who do not give you a chance yet you do the exact same thing to women. Perhaps if some of you guys would spend less time trying to categorize women and more time actually getting to know women as individuals (without prejudging based on stereotypes and generalizations) then perhaps you wouldn't have to travel abroad to find true love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships