Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 09:17 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
only for the purpose of the thread sir

I'm actually plenty fun in real life, cracking jokes and teasing people all the time

dude, you think i'm exaggerating, it's like a 24-7 thing. I almost feel like a celebrity sometimes

I was at a bar last thursday and this big black girl wouldn't stop complementing me and my friends. She said that we looked like an Abercrombie shoot.

Another girl - a very cute one actually - said that me and my friends were all extremely handsome and great singers. (we were at a Karaoke Bar)

I've grown to become a huge people's person. I love most people I come across because everybody is so nice to me
Something is not adding up......

Old 07-12-2015, 09:17 AM

9,875 posts, read 14,112,458 times
You are FAR from a great catch. You are materialistic and superficial. You may think this doesn't come off in real life, but I can't imagine it doesn't.

You haven't had anyone interested in dating you because you obviously show no interest in who a person is; rather than what they look like.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:18 AM

837 posts, read 753,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Something is not adding up......

90% of the world adores me
the 10% that I want the most (cute single women my age) want nothing to do with me

It's so baffling, I just don't get it

Old 07-12-2015, 09:19 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
You must have some really weird vibe that we can't see from here.

If you're as awesome as you say and you're alone, then there's something weird or offputting about the way you act or carry yourself.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:19 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
Quote:
women at the gym are ****ing fantastic but that's a very very hard avenue to get anything done. The women are very defensive there

although dating in general is extremely difficult

Yeah I agree I'm coming across the same thing with women at the gym. I don't get why they are so damn defensive there, it's like worse than trying to talk to a woman at a happy hour on Friday. It's public, it's safe, everyone is bettering themselves, I mean they can't all be taken there right? Geez.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
You haven't had anyone interested in dating you because you obviously show no interest in who a person is; rather than what they look like.
stop with the nonsense

Every one of my friends and acquaintances have said I'm one of the nicest and most genuine people they've ever come across.

I would be an awesome boyfriend too - I'm caring, affectionate, loving, ferociously loyal, supportive, generous, unselfish and very easy to get along with

I go out of my way to treat people as well as I possibly can.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You must have some really weird vibe that we can't see from here.

If you're as awesome as you say and you're alone, then there's something weird or offputting about the way you act or carry yourself.

well, here's the thing though. I get along great with the majority of the population

Even when I talk to cute single women, it's not like it's awkward or uncomfortable for them. I got along great with the cute one at the bar on Thursday. The problem is they just never want to date me. We can have a very pleasant interaction but they never want to date me.

Finding a woman who is interested in me who is also somewhat cute and my age is like trying to find a needle in a haystack

Old 07-12-2015, 09:25 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times
You sound like my ex.
He was Charming, handsome and cultured.
He only cares about himself and think that he is prefect. He thinks he does not anything wrong.

720 posts, read 500,385 times
First of all, let me start off by saying: I'm a big fan of yours. Whenever "Kick It In The Sticks" comes on, I turn it up.

I could've sworn you were engaged, but maybe that was just for your image? I dunno.

But seriously.

If you've got it going on like that, finding a woman shouldn't be at all difficult. Call me crazy but women tend to go for educated, well-to-do, in-shape, well-dressed men. So if you're still not getting any, it's got to be something you're doing or not doing. Maybe you need to stop waiting for attention from women and show attention to women you're interested in. You could be a nice enough guy, but from a distance, you look like the self-involved guy who thinks he should have every hot chick on his arm. A lot of women are initially attracted to narcissism, but not when it's too obvious.

Or, you know, you could just decide women are too much work for you. If you get me liquored up enough and I see that nice shiny sports car, I might turn into nothing more than a big butt and a smile, too. Just be gentle.

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
well, here's the thing though. I get along great with the majority of the population

Even when I talk to cute single women, it's not like it's awkward or uncomfortable for them. I got along great with the cute one at the bar on Thursday. The problem is they just never want to date me. We can have a very pleasant interaction but they never want to date me.

Finding a woman who is interested in me who is also somewhat cute and my age is like trying to find a needle in a haystack
Maybe it's because you like Brantley Gilbert. I mean, I'm from Nashville and I don't even like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships