Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 01:14 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,396,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
Where is this place? I wanna go
The OP said Encino which is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley in the city of Los Angeles. You know the place in the Tom Petty song that says, "

"All the vampires walkin' through the valley
Move west down Ventura Blvd.
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
All the good girls are home with broken hearts."

Mr. Petty was a resident of Encino for many years.

Old 11-19-2015, 01:17 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,396,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Even if he called the police, the mere fact that he was flattered suggests that it was not fully unwanted. Also, there can be no proof of reasonable doubt that he did not know of such activities. Furthermore, he continued to receive touch after feeling horrible and put himself at risk of further touch (which was wanted).. .
I agree. Ruth For Truth is nuts for suggesting the OP call the police. Some kind of liberal gestapo that thinks the world's oldest profession is sinful evil. And I say that as a liberal who voted for Obama twice and will vote for Hillary (assuming she gets the nomination).

Old 11-19-2015, 06:55 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
No harm no foul situation here. I see no reason to notify anybody.
Why make things hard over a simple massage hey sauce? Lol!

Old 11-19-2015, 10:25 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Human trafficking?! Gawd! In view of that piece of news, OP, I think you'd be doing those women a favor to report the incident to police, and suggest they investigate all those new businesses. Write a letter to the editor of your newspaper. DO something, for god's sake! Aughh! I hope your wife understands, and supports you.
it's the San Fernando Valley, the police know what's going on. The thing is, there are several on every block. Not all offer "extras" and many don't if they have reason to be suspicious.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:51 AM

76 posts, read 67,918 times
Hopefully the divorce papers haven't been drafted yet.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:56 AM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
I agree. Ruth For Truth is nuts for suggesting the OP call the police. Some kind of liberal gestapo that thinks the world's oldest profession is sinful evil. And I say that as a liberal who voted for Obama twice and will vote for Hillary (assuming she gets the nomination).
"Sinful evil"? It's illegal. I know a massage therapist who did have the cops called on him, and he didn't do anything wrong. It does happen, people do call the cops on massage therapists they think are being inappropriate. In this case, it's not just one therapist, it's a business quite possibly involved in human trafficking, fronting as a legit massage therapy place. According to other posters, Thai places like this do get shut down. So, whatever.

But we're told this is a "thing" in the San Fernando Valley. Great . The police know what's going on, and don't care. So....meh.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:56 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Its nothing. You didn't know, and didn't allow anything else to happen, so dont feel guilty.

Wheres this place at? Lol
^^^^^ this .... Lmao

Old 11-21-2015, 10:46 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Okay, here's the deal. Decided to stop into a massage place that is next door to the yoga studio where I take classes.

Am I wrong to think this way? My was telling me for a couple of weeks to try it out, but now that I did, I feel both horrible and flattered.
Don't feel horrible...what for?
How were you to know that she'd grab your %$#@....I don't know about flattery either as it's probably the same for everyone who goes there.
Maybe you aught to take your wife for a massage with you, next time you go.
It'd be interesting to see how that goes. It would also give her an idea as to what kind of establishment it really is...........

Old 11-21-2015, 05:50 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
I think you need to report to the police that this is. Or a proper massage place.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:04 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
No don't report it to the police. Just don't go back if that's not what you want. Most people know which massage parlors would offer the extras. I think it is the vast minority that end up going to those places by accident.

And is there anything really wrong with a lady rubbing a man off or vis versa if that's what they want? Sure I guess if you're married and she's not ok with that, BUT THEN DON'T GO THERE THEN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships