Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 01:47 PM

4,559 posts, read 5,410,524 times

Advertisements

Okay, here's the deal. Decided to stop into a massage place that is next door to the yoga studio where I take classes. All the girls are Thai and I thought it was really odd (in a good way) that they were all relatively young (20-30 years old) and very attractive.

I ask for one hour and the three girls there decide on who wants to massage me. They didnt know that I understand Thai and heard them call me good looking American ("looplaw falong") in Thai. Then one tall girl grabs my hand and says lets go.

Everything was going along fine, but she kept brushing up against me in "certain areas". I thought, "well maybe that was an accident". After the stretching and stuff (typical Thai massage) she had me turn over and just grabbed me. You know, grabbed me THERE! I was so conflicted because no one other than my wife has touched me since 2001. I was mortified, yet oddly intrigued. I said oh no no no, but she said "But I want to". I just had her finish the basic massage then hurried out of there.

Here's the thing, this is a place that one of my wife's friends recommended so I am not sure what to tell her. Also, I feel like such a perv but also extremely complimented that she liked me. Not sure what how my wife is going to react to this. I almost feel like I cheated because a strange (very very attractive) woman touched my private area and even though I put a stop to it, (and was flattered) I still feel yucky and horrible because of it.

Am I wrong to think this way? My was telling me for a couple of weeks to try it out, but now that I did, I feel both horrible and flattered.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:49 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
I'll leave it to you to deal with the issue in terms of your wife, but I'm just gonna leave this here:

Fake Massage Businesses | National Human Trafficking Resource Center

Old 07-13-2015, 01:51 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,600,127 times
If you keep going back there then that would be cheating.

If you tell your wife that if you were going to get (another) massage, tell her you would prefer to go to XYZ National Chain. Not the HOT Thai girls kind.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:54 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Its nothing. You didn't know, and didn't allow anything else to happen, so dont feel guilty.

Wheres this place at? Lol

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 07-13-2015 at 02:04 PM..

Old 07-13-2015, 01:55 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Getting a legitimate massage from a legitimate massage therapist is no more cheating than going to the dentist or chiropractor or hairstylist is cheating. My spouse and I get couples' massages at least once a month at a spa where we have memberships. You know, no nubile young women coming out in groups and circling you and speaking in foreign language noting how handsome you are and arguing over who gets to service you.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, for the sake of argument, that this "Cool story, bro" story is legit and not a "Dear Penthouse Forum" thread, sounds more like you visited a "massage parlor" than a legitimate massage at a legitimate spa operation. A few years back, a number of such "massage parlors" were shut down in a number of my city's nicer suburbs, and a bunch of people went down for sex trafficking.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:58 PM

102,184 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Okay, here's the deal. Decided to stop into a massage place that is next door to the yoga studio where I take classes. All the girls are Thai and I thought it was really odd (in a good way) that they were all relatively young (20-30 years old) and very attractive.

I ask for one hour and the three girls there decide on who wants to massage me. They didnt know that I understand Thai and heard them call me good looking American ("looplaw falong") in Thai. Then one tall girl grabs my hand and says lets go.

Everything was going along fine, but she kept brushing up against me in "certain areas". I thought, "well maybe that was an accident". After the stretching and stuff (typical Thai massage) she had me turn over and just grabbed me. You know, grabbed me THERE! I was so conflicted because no one other than my wife has touched me since 2001. I was mortified, yet oddly intrigued. I said oh no no no, but she said "But I want to". I just had her finish the basic massage then hurried out of there.

Here's the thing, this is a place that one of my wife's friends recommended so I am not sure what to tell her. Also, I feel like such a perv but also extremely complimented that she liked me. Not sure what how my wife is going to react to this. I almost feel like I cheated because a strange (very very attractive) woman touched my private area and even though I put a stop to it, (and was flattered) I still feel yucky and horrible because of it.

Am I wrong to think this way? My was telling me for a couple of weeks to try it out, but now that I did, I feel both horrible and flattered.
OP, you were sexually assaulted. That's why you feel weird and yucky.That's a classic symptom of being the victim of a sexual assault. You could press charges, if you wanted to. Seriously. I know a very conscientious massage therapist who had the cops called on him for far less.

Legit massage therapists are trained to NEVER "brush up" on certain areas, and to take great pains to avoid those areas, use proper draping, and always ask permission of the client before going anywhere near there (when doing gluteal massage, for example, or if it's deemed necessary to work certain pelvic muscles).

What your "therapist" did is NOT ok! You should tell your wife about it, so she knows it's a sleazy place. Let her know "it crossed your mind" (with the help of C-D) to report the place to cops.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I'll leave it to you to deal with the issue in terms of your wife, but I'm just gonna leave this here:

Fake Massage Businesses | National Human Trafficking Resource Center
OMG!! That is horrible!! Now I feel even worse.

I have noticed that there are a LOT of massage places that have opened up in the area. I mean a LOT.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Getting a legitimate massage from a legitimate massage therapist is no more cheating than going to the dentist or chiropractor or hairstylist is cheating. My spouse and I get couples' massages at least once a month at a spa where we have memberships. You know, no nubile young women coming out in groups and circling you and speaking in foreign language noting how handsome you are and arguing over who gets to service you.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, for the sake of argument, that this "Cool story, bro" story is legit and not a "Dear Penthouse Forum" thread, sounds more like you visited a "massage parlor" than a legitimate massage at a legitimate spa operation. A few years back, a number of such "massage parlors" were shut down in a number of my city's nicer suburbs, and a bunch of people went down for sex trafficking.
I think this is the case. I thought that since it was next to a yoga studio, and that it was recommended by one of my wife's friends, it would be safe. Especially since storefront rents her in Encino are pretty expensive, thought it would be a legit place. Curious as to what my wife is going to say because I told her that I would try it this morning after my run.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:02 PM

102,184 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
OMG!! That is horrible!! Now I feel even worse.

I have noticed that there are a LOT of massage places that have opened up in the area. I mean a LOT.
Human trafficking?! Gawd! In view of that piece of news, OP, I think you'd be doing those women a favor to report the incident to police, and suggest they investigate all those new businesses. Write a letter to the editor of your newspaper. DO something, for god's sake! Aughh! I hope your wife understands, and supports you.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:03 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
I'd be really curious as to why your acquaintance recommended the place, to be honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships