Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2015, 03:45 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,982,074 times

Advertisements

Maybe.......provided at least two things. First, he doesn't get entirely into my weight lifting, telling me that I am doing it all wrong, tries to run my workout and hence, run me.

Secondly, provided he doesn't take over my personal weight room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 06:37 PM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Women like big muscles and big ..........
Brains? Big Wee-wee?

Regardless, it seems god only provided enough blood for men to be able to operate one large organ at-a-time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
IDK, there's something really hot about a big, muscular dude who's strong enough to bench his bodyweight, but gentle enough to change tiny little diapers.
Until the "tiny little diapers" part, you were describing me.
Too bad I wear size XL.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 PM

783 posts, read 849,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaDave View Post
Yay or nay?
This was a great eye opening article for me. I am an avid fitness enthusiast. What I have found is that men greatly overestimate how much muscle and how lean a guy should be to create the most female attraction.

Most men probably think #2 or #3 is ideal. Personally I like #2.

Whole article is found here:
The Ideal Male Physique

edit: here is another good lineup. If you ask most male fitness enthusiasts they would probably say the guy on the far right but according to the women his build is the least attractive even though it is the hardest to achieve.

Old 07-18-2015, 05:34 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Brains? Big Wee-wee?

Regardless, it seems god only provided enough blood for men to be able to operate one large organ at-a-time!
The question is like an Rorschach inkblot test. Whatever the first thing is to pop into your mind, that is what your response is supposed to be. Your answer reveals where your thoughts are. There is no right or wrong answer.

So, here it again, for anyone else who wants to give it a try:

Old 07-18-2015, 10:13 AM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
This was a great eye opening article for me. I am an avid fitness enthusiast. What I have found is that men greatly overestimate how much muscle and how lean a guy should be to create the most female attraction.

The Ideal Male Physique

edit: here is another good lineup. If you ask most male fitness enthusiasts they would probably say the guy on the far right but according to the women his build is the least attractive even though it is the hardest to achieve.
Lol, these are basically all the same to me. None of them look natural or even remotely appealing, to me. Again, I'm sure no one cares about my opinion, but I couldn't care less about any of them.

Sometimes I think men care way more about this than women. Aside from any innuendo.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:38 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
^^^^ Anyone who has seen your posts knows your pretty upfront and self aware.

I believe you.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-18-2015, 10:52 AM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
^^^^ Anyone who has seen your posts knows your pretty upfront and self aware.

I believe you.
Lol! So I've made my point?

Old 07-18-2015, 09:49 PM

491 posts, read 402,499 times
Quote:
The question is like an Rorschach inkblot test. Whatever the first thing is to pop into your mind, that is what your response is supposed to be. Your answer reveals where your thoughts are. There is no right or wrong answer.

So, here it again, for anyone else who wants to give it a try:

Ranches. Vocabularies. Dogs.

these are a few of my favorite things....

Old 07-19-2015, 12:57 AM

720 posts, read 500,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post

The Ideal Male Physique

It's a little bothersome to me that I instantly recognized that far-left photo on the bottom set is Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

I gotta go do some man stuff now...

Old 07-19-2015, 07:48 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
I like #3 in the second row; takes care of himself, but isn't too obsessed about it. That v thing with the really cut dudes is fascinating; it's like an arrow pointing down, inviting you to take a look-see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships