Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 10:47 AM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

Just bring me weed & oreos.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:50 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I really don't like seeing anyone during my period, so that's at least 7 days out of every month that I'd like to be alone.
Same here, Sugar.

I feel horrible. And I'm terribly emotional. So, as much as I can (at least the first 1-3 days), I try to keep a low profile. And yes...that even means with hubby to be. Although sometimes I think he likes seeing me riled up, lol.

For the women who do act bat crazy..well, that's just unacceptable.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:51 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Just bring me weed & oreos.

lmbo!!!

Old 08-20-2015, 11:53 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Give them a massage.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:15 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,844,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Give them a massage.
The only way you're getting something like that out of me is if you're not treating me like crap. So it's a 50/50 shot.

Dear lord I'm not looking forward to the pregnancy months.

Old 08-20-2015, 01:14 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
When I come home from work I have freshly bought ice cream in-hand. I also assume there will be crying at some point, at least once, probably over something I did or didn't say.

Then she asks if I'm mad at her, which actually means she's mad at me for something I did or didn't do. Then comes the tricky part. When she apologizes for being emotional, there can be two distinct outcomes.

Option 1: She apologizes loudly. This means she's still mad at me and, in fact, not sorry at all.

Option 2: She apologizes quietly. This is a strong indicator that there's more crying in the near future because she feels bad.

Then she asks if she's fat. As long as I can answer before she finishes her question, then the crying usually stops. It requires exceptional reaction time. If I'm too slow to answer then we're in for some more crying.

Rinse and repeat for 3 days then we're back to normal.
Yup, that's me. Not crabby or bitchy... just very emotionally fragile, with a marked decrease in cognition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
The only way you're getting something like that out of me is if you're not treating me like crap. So it's a 50/50 shot.

Dear lord I'm not looking forward to the pregnancy months.
Think of it as a 9+ month break from PMS . Seriously, not all pregnant women are beasts; from conception to crowning, I was uncharacteristically serene and tranquil.

Old 08-20-2015, 04:10 PM

20,363 posts, read 14,636,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Yup, that's me. Not crabby or bitchy... just very emotionally fragile, with a marked decrease in cognition.

Think of it as a 9+ month break from PMS . Seriously, not all pregnant women are beasts; from conception to crowning, I was uncharacteristically serene and tranquil.

Yeah I actually felt better than I had my whole life when I was pregnant. In super awesome health, in love with the process going on in my body, and an absolute freak in the sheets (like more than normal, especially in context of that marriage.) Sure, I craved weird foods and other foods I liked before made me feel a bit queasy. But otherwise I was golden. My old man enjoyed those months!

Old 08-20-2015, 04:31 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Yeah I actually felt better than I had my whole life when I was pregnant. In super awesome health, in love with the process going on in my body, and an absolute freak in the sheets (like more than normal, especially in context of that marriage.) Sure, I craved weird foods and other foods I liked before made me feel a bit queasy. But otherwise I was golden. My old man enjoyed those months!
Hated it! Lots of hot flashes and I fell a lot. Couldn't tie my own shoes after a while.

Old 08-20-2015, 04:49 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
That was the one drawback: a husband who was terrified of boning a noticeably pregnant woman. My stance was simple: You did this to me. Now kill the lights, do whatever you gotta do to take one for the team

Old 08-20-2015, 05:10 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
That was the one drawback: a husband who was terrified of boning a noticeably pregnant woman. My stance was simple: You did this to me. Now kill the lights, do whatever you gotta do to take one for the team
That's too funny.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships