Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 01:54 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
OMG that's so trashy! lol
When I feel like classing up the place, I at least wear boxers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 02:53 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntFishRepeat View Post
Sounds like this ^ in your case
Well it is a sad story. They say "Nice Guys Finish Last" why? Because women prefer "Bad Boys" which are the trashy unreliable heartbreakers and Jerks that cheat on them. I guess it is a double edge sword.

Old 07-24-2015, 03:42 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Touché, I suppose
Bad boys are lame.....
I like men that don't play games......
Dang I wish one of my close friends learned that ealier in life. Church guys were "square" and even secular guys with steady jobs were "boring". Though her sisters are married with families, for some reason on another, she goes for a legion of psuedo bikers, wandering rockers, cowboys, and a mixed assortment of small time hustlers.

I was never was worried about her safety as there was a chance that one of the bad boys would cross from "jerk" to "dangerous", but that has not happened. The poor girl has been burned romantically and financially more times than I can count. Last I heard she was hooked up with the new "MR. Right"- an oil field worker.... .

Old 07-24-2015, 04:38 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
This is good news. lol ^^^^^^^
And to be honest, I caught myself being rude and impatient (in text) this morning. That I will correct by not always texting back if I am annoyed (even if I have overlooked the person's bad behavior once or twice before.)
Bottom line, for men or women, there are certain bad behaviors that should not be overlooked
And of course, to each his own.
I saw the sarcastic behavior I choose to avoid in others in myself this morning. Very eye opening.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:00 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I don a bathrobe.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:01 PM

356 posts, read 365,486 times
Quote:
Twice it has happened to me that the man I'm with has chosen to be with a trashy woman instead. I have a lot going for me, and I do not sleep around. The man who did this the first time, preferred a woman who literally weighed twice what I weigh (more than his weight too) , who was "easy" and did not have custody of her children. I know the courts in general do not like to take kids especially away from the mother so I take this as a pretty bad sign. The second time it happened, I was wiser so I left him before he made more a fool of me than he already had. The woman was younger than me and not quite as trashy as the one in the first example, but she too had lost custody of her child. The father in this case had as well. I don't know much about it having walked early when I was first disrespected, but why are men willing to lose a good woman (I am responsible , if I had children, I highly doubt I would lose them to a spouse or to the system, and each man's family has made an effort to stay in touch with me in both cases.) Why do some men prefer this, even when they know , due to concern for their own children and / or the woman is in a relationship with someone else (which doesn't stop her from cheating etc.) , that the new woman is a poor choice and still they go? Is it just someone new? Any answers that help my understanding or stories would be appreciated. Thank you.
Funny! Why do women want trashy men and not classy men?

Old 07-24-2015, 05:09 PM

474 posts, read 384,602 times
Quote:
Twice it has happened to me that the man I'm with has chosen to be with a trashy woman instead. I have a lot going for me, and I do not sleep around. The man who did this the first time, preferred a woman who literally weighed twice what I weigh (more than his weight too) , who was "easy" and did not have custody of her children. I know the courts in general do not like to take kids especially away from the mother so I take this as a pretty bad sign. The second time it happened, I was wiser so I left him before he made more a fool of me than he already had. The woman was younger than me and not quite as trashy as the one in the first example, but she too had lost custody of her child. The father in this case had as well. I don't know much about it having walked early when I was first disrespected, but why are men willing to lose a good woman (I am responsible , if I had children, I highly doubt I would lose them to a spouse or to the system, and each man's family has made an effort to stay in touch with me in both cases.) Why do some men prefer this, even when they know , due to concern for their own children and / or the woman is in a relationship with someone else (which doesn't stop her from cheating etc.) , that the new woman is a poor choice and still they go? Is it just someone new? Any answers that help my understanding or stories would be appreciated. Thank you.
Almost no sane guy would pick an unattractive trainwreck over a decent looking women with her s*** together... SAVE FOR one or both of the following:

1. You have an insufferable personality
2. You're bad in bed

Let the self-analysis begin.

Old 07-25-2015, 09:05 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
Then you understand why some men are completely turned off by women who go for bad boys.
I am the opposite.

Bad boys turn me off.

Old 07-25-2015, 10:58 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Why do some women date losers with drug addictions, no job, no car, no money, no goals, nothing to offer and a criminal record?

Old 07-25-2015, 11:44 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
^^^^ Lots of desperate people out there.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships