Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 12:17 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,325 times

Advertisements

Twice it has happened to me that the man I'm with has chosen to be with a trashy woman instead. I have a lot going for me, and I do not sleep around. The man who did this the first time, preferred a woman who literally weighed twice what I weigh (more than his weight too) , who was "easy" and did not have custody of her children. I know the courts in general do not like to take kids especially away from the mother so I take this as a pretty bad sign. The second time it happened, I was wiser so I left him before he made more a fool of me than he already had. The woman was younger than me and not quite as trashy as the one in the first example, but she too had lost custody of her child. The father in this case had as well. I don't know much about it having walked early when I was first disrespected, but why are men willing to lose a good woman (I am responsible , if I had children, I highly doubt I would lose them to a spouse or to the system, and each man's family has made an effort to stay in touch with me in both cases.) Why do some men prefer this, even when they know , due to concern for their own children and / or the woman is in a relationship with someone else (which doesn't stop her from cheating etc.) , that the new woman is a poor choice and still they go? Is it just someone new? Any answers that help my understanding or stories would be appreciated. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 12:20 AM

818 posts, read 917,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Twice it has happened to me that the man I'm with has chosen to be with a trashy woman instead. I have a lot going for me, and I do not sleep around. The man who did this the first time, preferred a woman who literally weighed twice what I weigh (more than his weight too) , who was "easy" and did not have custody of her children. I know the courts in general do not like to take kids especially away from the mother so I take this as a pretty bad sign. The second time it happened, I was wiser so I left him before he made more a fool of me than he already had. The woman was younger than me and not quite as trashy as the one in the first example, but she too had lost custody of her child. The father in this case had as well. I don't know much about it having walked early when I was first disrespected, but why are men willing to lose a good woman (I am responsible , if I had children, I highly doubt I would lose them to a spouse or to the system, and each man's family has made an effort to stay in touch with me in both cases.) Why do some men prefer this, even when they know , due to concern for their own children and / or the woman is in a relationship with someone else (which doesn't stop her from cheating etc.) , that the new woman is a poor choice and still they go? Is it just someone new? Any answers that help my understanding or stories would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sounds like this ^ in your case

Old 07-22-2015, 12:34 AM

765 posts, read 986,677 times
Men do not like earning sex they rather just put in the bare minimum just to earn it
classier woman hold them to higher standards and don't want to deal with that

Old 07-22-2015, 12:36 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Maybe, some guys like trashy women. I also hear they're better in the sack.

Old 07-22-2015, 12:39 AM

291 posts, read 273,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
How trashy are the guys? Maybe they're just stupid?

I don't know what to tell you, except that I hope you find some better people to spend time with.

Old 07-22-2015, 12:41 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
This calls for a song.

http://youtu.be/vfXs0m32A8E

Old 07-22-2015, 12:45 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times
Maybe they don't like women who judge others as "trashy."

Old 07-22-2015, 12:56 AM

1,921 posts, read 1,740,395 times
I wouldn't call these women "trashy" per se.

However, I think those women have looser morals and lower standards, which means they're obviously easier into get to bed.

They're probably less "work" and we all know men don't like to work for sex.

These women are easy pickings.

Keep in mind that "classy" and "trashy" are subjective terms.

Last edited by LostinPhilly; 07-22-2015 at 02:02 AM..

Old 07-22-2015, 12:57 AM

765 posts, read 986,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Maybe, some guys like trashy women. I also hear they're better in the sack.
LOL

Old 07-22-2015, 01:10 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Because they are low class, trashy people also. Because they like women they can control. Because they know they can get laid (which, according to C-D Relationships, is ALL men care about) without any kids around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships