Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys, would you like your lady to be Bisexual?
OMG yes!!! 59 30.89%
Maybe 36 18.85%
No! 86 45.03%
Lemme vote!!! 10 5.24%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 12:27 PM

648 posts, read 1,641,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
It's these idiotic assumptions that drive me ape*****. Men automatically equate bisexual female with a menage a trois. That is thinking in absolutes and life just isn't like that.

Just because I'm bi and in a relationship with a man doesn't automatically equate to a threesome with another woman.

Most bisexuals I know prefer monogamous relationships and do not feel a need to be with both sexes at the same time.

People really owe it to themselves to become educated about the LGBT community before making ridiculous statements like this.
Too bad my so doesn't see it that way.. He thinks that if a girl is bi that there would be a much higher chance of a 3way. Ha ha to him because I didn't think it would be that way so thank you for backing up what I already thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post

Well I would not expect a strait woman to be with another woman. If that is what you want then you should find someone who is already bi.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:45 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
It's these idiotic assumptions that drive me ape*****. Men automatically equate bisexual female with a menage a trois. That is thinking in absolutes and life just isn't like that.

Just because I'm bi and in a relationship with a man doesn't automatically equate to a threesome with another woman.

Most bisexuals I know prefer monogamous relationships and do not feel a need to be with both sexes at the same time.

People really owe it to themselves to become educated about the LGBT community before making ridiculous statements like this.
To the majority of men who are into bi-girls, even if they knew there is a zero chance they can participate in their SO's bi interaction, it's still better than nothing. It opens up other things, such as checking out other woman. The thought is perhaps one day they'll be able to watch and/or participate. Everytime you hear her say after meeting someone "She was really nice, I really liked her" while it may not of meant anything, a guy's mind will wander...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue's Love View Post
Well I would not expect a strait woman to be with another woman. If that is what you want then you should find someone who is already bi.
I understand your point, but people have enough of a problem finding a date with people they feel an attraction to. Furthermore, when is it acceptable to ask if someone is bi? On the first date? "What's your job? That sounds really exciting. Speaking of exciting, are you bi?" (lol) How about after the first time sleeping together, do you say "that was great...I'm just wondering, do you feel about bringing another girl into the mix?" lol

Last edited by TheJagMan; 07-19-2009 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: clarity

Old 07-19-2009, 08:52 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,895,144 times
"Guys, would you like your lady to be Bisexual? "

Uh, hell yeah!!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
no stronger than my urge to play russian roulette with a 9mm w/ full clip.
btw AIDS does not show any physical symptoms for 7 years.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
no stronger than my urge to play russian roulette with a 9mm w/ full clip.
btw AIDS does not show any physical symptoms for 7 years.
well said...

Old 07-19-2009, 09:45 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
Most so called bi-women I have met are lesbians who can "tolerate" and encounter with a man.
talk about faking it

Old 07-19-2009, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Most so called bi-women I have met are lesbians who can "tolerate" and encounter with a man.
talk about faking it
well i this this guy wants a 3some with 2 woman and him. I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:08 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
What starts out as a three some winds up as two lesbians making out while some guy watches,
Without getting too graphic, I can tell you all the good spots are going to be already taken.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:06 AM

283 posts, read 738,449 times
I asked my husband to answer, since I am not a guy. He said he has dated bisexual women, and they don't do any more for him than straight ones. The whole idea that they will invite a pretty friend over for a threesome leads to many disappointing evenings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships