Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 12:09 PM

321 posts, read 292,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
The short answer: Feminism

Man, come on. Any guy that blames women having equal opportunity and rights in society for his being neutered is a joke to begin with.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:24 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
That's a poop test and if a man is holding a woman's person he failed.
If a man is holding a woman's person, she isnt a woman

Old 07-24-2015, 12:29 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
The common scapegoat
It all went down hill once we got the right to vote, I guess.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:32 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Feminism has been actively campaigning to destroy masculinity in men and femininity in women. Its been going on for decades. This is why today we have women who think that men and women want the same things from each other. Feminism considers both toxic and says so openly, over and over again. If you dont understand this, you arent paying attention.

How feminists and feminism has destroyed masculine and feminine roles - Washington Times

The Roots of Gender: Defining Femininity and Masculinity

“Radical feminist theorists do not seek to make gender a bit more flexible, but to eliminate it. They are gender abolitionists, and understand gender to provide the framework and rationale for male dominance. In the radical feminist approach, masculinity is the behaviour of the male ruling class and femininity is the behaviour of the subordinate class of women. Thus gender can have no place in the egalitarian future that feminism aims to create.”
Sheila Jeffreys

Old 07-24-2015, 12:42 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
It all went down hill once we got the right to vote, I guess.
Some people don't the difference between feminist and man hater.
I came from a culture where it is common to see women wearing male clothing.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:55 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,678 times
Exclamation Ohhh Boy...It's That Time Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Feminism has been actively campaigning to destroy masculinity in men and femininity in women. Its been going on for decades. This is why today we have women who think that men and women want the same things from each other. Feminism considers both toxic and says so openly, over and over again. If you dont understand this, you arent paying attention.

How feminists and feminism has destroyed masculine and feminine roles - Washington Times

The Roots of Gender: Defining Femininity and Masculinity

[LEFT]“Radical feminist theorists do not seek to make gender a bit more flexible, but to eliminate it. They are gender abolitionists, and understand gender to provide the framework and rationale for male dominance. In the radical feminist approach, masculinity is the behaviour of the male ruling class and femininity is the behaviour of the subordinate class of women. Thus gender can have no place in the egalitarian future that feminism aims to create.”
[/LEFT]Sheila Jeffreys[LEFT], Gender Hurts: A Feminist Analysis of the Politics of Transgenderism[/LEFT]
Sorry to rain on your parade, but some of us are a little tired of the (removed personal pronoun) constant never-ending barrage of blaming women for the downfall of society

It wasn't our fault that the school bully was a girl, and she cleaned your clock on the playground at recess, and now you blame women for everything up to and including your lack of a centrally-mounted male appendage Mod cut: language...then you try to compensate for your lack of said appendage by acting like one on a chat forum, as if that's gonna get you an extra bag of raisins from the Lunch Lady Of Life

If something is wrong and you don't feel quite manly enough, your first stop shouldn't be the nearest woman, but the nearest mirror, for some long-overdue self-examination

There are those of us here who are quite secure in our manhood, thank you very much, and don't act like we want or need to blame women for any slight decrease in our testosterone...nor do we need to indulge in any chest-thumping, Mod cut: languagegrabbing, me-Tarzan hypermacho bullsquat to advertise said masculinity to the world

To conclude, in fact, the next woman you see, you should politely hit her up for an extra skirt and a pair of sensible heels...becaue if one is to continue whining like a Mod change: "little", one should endeavor to look the part, don't you think? (Apologies to any ladies I may have offended by using that nasty five-letter word, but enough is enough, already) My sensibilities are not offended, but the TOS were

Last edited by Mikala43; 07-25-2015 at 10:44 AM..

Old 07-24-2015, 01:23 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
He ran away with a traditional woman and rode off into the sunset.
I was going to write something to this affect, but this sums it up nicely.

lifestyle have changed dramatically over the last decade. the so called manly men of the world are simply not what yesteryears where as a result. It's not that men have changed, it's the dynamics of LIFE changing.

Everyone keeps talking about this myological "Manliness" but no one has yet to define what that really is.

Last edited by rego00123; 07-24-2015 at 01:32 PM..

Old 07-24-2015, 01:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
This manly man is currently watching his infant sister.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:30 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
This manly man is currently watching his infant sister.
I have a relative who is roundly worshipped by the men of his acquaintance - which includes most of our hometown - as the epitome of masculinity (it's kind of funny). He regularly watched his younger siblings when he was growing up and when it came time to change the diapers on his first child, he proved far more adept at it than his wife.

You are indeed manly.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:32 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Some people don't the difference between feminist and man hater.
I came from a culture where it is common to see women wearing male clothing.
There is no difference between a feminist and a man hater. Want Proof?

"I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them. Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor"

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." Andrea Dworkin

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future – If There Is One – Is Female

Ive got dozens more, and examples of feminist actions that back these quotes 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships