Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 07:23 AM

3,631 posts, read 10,233,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Surge View Post
Good point but I know lots of guys/ladies who dont/wont wear one.
or the ones that wear one and STILL don't act like they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM

3,574 posts, read 14,342,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Oh god.. I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned and the damn dude started hitting on my mom. Once she told him she had three kids and a husband he didn't say anything after that. But heres a way to find out if they're married: Look for a wedding ring.
or the tan line where the ring usually is......

Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 AM

1 posts, read 2,048 times
I have checked, and he is not wearing a wedding ring, and i have flat out asked him, and his answer was that he is not married. I have noticed that he has 3 different cell phones and that i only have 2 of the 3 phone numbers, also his address on his driver license is different from the one that he takes me to. What else do you recommend ?

Old 12-31-2009, 09:37 AM

1,988 posts, read 5,384,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Thanks for your info. No, its just research for a reunion, nothing sinister,mysterious,or anyone hitting on me.
A lot of counties will allow one to do an online public records search for free.

The suggestion for a PI is a good one too, if you want to spend the money.

I recently found 80% of my graduating class on facebook. seriously. A lot of the females had their maiden names as part of their name (I guess to make it easier for people to search for them?). You can search by school and graduating year now.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:44 AM

3,065 posts, read 8,897,872 times
All you need to do is know thier name and DOB and you can call the county register of deed office and ask. That's if they obtained their marriage license locally.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:44 AM

677 posts, read 1,538,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFU$ED View Post
I have checked, and he is not wearing a wedding ring, and i have flat out asked him, and his answer was that he is not married. I have noticed that he has 3 different cell phones and that i only have 2 of the 3 phone numbers, also his address on his driver license is different from the one that he takes me to. What else do you recommend ?
Go to phonenumber dot com and click reverse address. Put in both addresses, the one he takes you to and the one on his license. See who comes up on the listing. Has he given you a land-line phone number?? You can also put that in the reverse phone option.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Thanks for your info. No, its just research for a reunion, nothing sinister,mysterious,or anyone hitting on me.
Thanks for clarifying as I was about to ask when I saw all the responses and surmised that some didn't read your post as I did!

Now poster CONFU$ED has jumped in and further confused the thread by those who'll think she was the one who started the thread. Oh Lordy - look for THIS one to stretch into page after page after page!

Old 12-31-2009, 09:48 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,182,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Go to phonenumber dot com and click reverse address. Put in both addresses, the one he takes you to and the one on his license. See who comes up on the listing. Has he given you a land-line phone number?? You can also put that in the reverse phone option.
Some of those methods will give you listings of phone numbers and addresses they've had for years with other names behind them including ex wives or parents and aren't active and some places will show that they were married - but won't indicate if they have been divorced.

So, you not only have to look up a marriage certificate you have to look for divorce info or death certificates - it can get tedious.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:49 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,238,439 times
And what if TVSG jumps in?

Years ago I tried to find a marriage record and never did find it.. I drove hundreds of miles to do it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships