Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 01:27 PM

27 posts, read 29,610 times

Advertisements

Yes, I know logically I should not be such a doormat and demand that she treat me better and expect better social and conversational skills from her. I also should not be getting cred from my friends for dating such a beautiful girl. I also should see people who are ugly on the inside and beautiful on the outside as flawed. Yes, that is all so logical and smart.

But when I see her and spend the evening making love, I am just so attracted to her sexuality and with her incredible beauty, I can't stop. I need her.

Last edited by Student Learning; 08-05-2015 at 02:16 PM..

Old 08-05-2015, 01:34 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,247,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student Learning View Post
Yes, I know logically I should not be such a doormat and demand that she treat me better and expect better social and conversational skills from her. I also should not be getting cred from my friends for dating such a beautiful girl. I also should see people who are ugly on the inside and beautiful on the outside as flawed. Yes, that is all so logical and smart.

But when I see her and spend the evening making love, I am just so attracted to her sexuality and incredible beauty, I can't stop. I need her.
Whelp, I don't know if this thread is legit but since it seems that you don't plan on listening to anyone here it is pointless. I don't even think you were asking for advice. You just came here to brag about your hot, bitchy girlfriend.

Old 08-05-2015, 01:34 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,256,037 times
Quote:

But when I see her and spend the evening making love, I am just so attracted to her sexuality and incredible beauty, I can't stop. I need her.
Makes sense from a young guy.

Old 08-05-2015, 01:41 PM

103 posts, read 88,906 times
Quote:
Are you familiar with the Princess Syndrome? I define it as when women are just absolutely beautiful, they demand that they have to be treated like a princess. They know they are sought after and if their man does not treat them like a princess (or queen), they can quickly find another man who will.

The woman can act like a princess and expect their man will buy them all kinds of things, take them out to eat at fancy expensive restaurants, go on expensive vacations and tell them all the time how wonderful, beautiful, and sexy they are. Us men in a relationship with the princess are expected to put up with them when they are boring, selfish, moody, and angry. The princess don't have to develop their intellectual or conversational skills, because she are absolutely beautiful.

My current girl friend is a princess and I put up with all her negative traits because she is just absolutely beautiful. I know I should dump her and go for someone more interested in being a good person, but can't because she is just absolutely beautiful. Men can you relate?
Brandon Tietz | Five Signs You're Dealing With Princess Syndrome
Only a complete idiot puts up with that behavior. They are not part of the solution, but part of thebproblem

Old 08-05-2015, 02:03 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,926,341 times
In cases like what you described above:

The princess (entitlement) mentality is due to: extreme narcissism, which is a psychological disorder. And there is nothing attractive about that.

Wanting to be spoiled by men, without reciprocating in any way has nothing to do with love. But is the result of a woman like that engaging in self absorbed and infantile behavior, bordering on being parasitical. Once again, just not hot. Real men want real women, not immature, resource & money draining parasites whose only means of equalizing the relationship is allowing use of a vagina by the provider of said resources and money.

And to conclude, what you described as a woman like that knowing she can always leave her current host and lock onto another guy, is due to: hypergamy, which taken to its most advanced level and when practiced by a woman results in her choosing to 'love' whatever current and available source of sexual and emotional supply offers her the greatest return on her initial investment (use of her vagina) and requires the least amount of real or perceived reciprocation on her part.

Not sure why any guy would find any of that nonsense attractive or worth dealing with.

Old 08-05-2015, 02:04 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,270,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
In cases like what you described above:

The princess (entitlement) mentality is due to: extreme narcissism, which is a psychological disorder. And there is nothing attractive about that.

Wanting to be spoiled by men, without reciprocating in any way has nothing to do with love. But is the result of a woman like that engaging in self absorbed and infantile behavior, bordering on being parasitical. Once again, just not hot. Real men want real women, not immature, resource & money draining parasites whose only means of equalizing the relationship is allowing use of a vagina by the provider of said resources and money.

And to conclude, what you described as a woman like that knowing she can always leave her current host and lock onto another guy, is due to: hypergamy, which taken to its most advanced level and when practiced by a woman results in her choosing to 'love' whatever current and available source of sexual and emotional supply offers her the greatest return on her initial investment (use of her vagina) and requires the least amount of real or perceived reciprocation on her part.

Not sure why any guy would find any of that nonsense attractive or worth dealing with.
Didn't you date someone like that for years?

Old 08-05-2015, 02:15 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,224,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
So she's pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Why would you ever put someone like that on a pedestal, like they're just sooooo freakin' gorgeous that they can get away with anything they want? It's not her being beautiful that gets her treated like a princess. It's men with low self-esteem like you who have been convinced BY PEOPLE LIKE HER that you're just so lucky to have her. Men with integrity and self-esteem know they can do better than her and will kick her to the curb as soon as they see her for who she truly is. People like her don't think highly of you. They like being treated like a princess so look for someone with self-esteem just low enough that they can convince him to do it.
Agreed with this. Some men hate women with a princess complex. But it's other men to fault when they put her on a thrown and let her get away with whatever, just because she's so hot. But that's just pathetic men, who apparently have to hang on to a ***** to be able to get sex and attention from a hot woman. If someone believes they can do better, they'll try to. Otherwise, they stay with a jerk, because apparently, if they leave, they may not get anyone else hot enough, or rich enough, whichever.

If these princess woman got involved with a man with some confidence and backbone, they'll be brought down some pegs like normal people. A girl I knew on another site was this way. She says she is used to getting whatever she wants, and men spoiling her and giving her attention. But her 1st really serious boyfriend didn't put up with her crap and baby her like others seemed content to. She'd get mad and pout, and he tell her to get over it. Finally her crap ended badly when she completely showed out and he broke up with her, and she was miserable afterward, and trying to improve herself when she sees how bad being spoiled took her.

If someone is arrogant and stuck on themselves, they are jerks no doubt. But the people constantly kissing their ass share some blame as well. Who really respects a kiss-ass? Not many. But they'll take advantage of one.

Old 08-05-2015, 02:20 PM

27 posts, read 29,610 times
If my girl friend lost me as her lover, it would take her about a day to find a dozen very wealthy, attractive and generous men who would put up with her crap because she is just so dam beautiful and sexy (on the outside). So there is no reason for her to change, in her mind.

Old 08-05-2015, 02:21 PM

29,805 posts, read 34,638,079 times
So, you're married now? -- https://www.city-data.com/forum/non-r...l#post40706925

Old 08-05-2015, 02:39 PM

48,710 posts, read 35,222,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
LOL. Multiple personalities.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships