Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:11 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,366,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillietta View Post
That is the problem men have with women. Guessing games. Women should be direct; honestly, men would appreciate it so much more.
I don’t know, I think you just need to know how to translate what everyone is saying.

Man: Hello wife, I would like to have dinner and then later tonight engage in some intercourse strictly for pleasure. Then I would like to go to sleep. (translation – I want to do it)

Wife: I thought you were sick? (translation – I don’t want to)

Man: It doesn’t matter, I am in the mood for intercourse. (translation – I want to do it)

Wife: We’ll see how I feel. (translation – I don’t want to)

Man: I thought you said you were feeling good and today was a good day and I was hoping we can have intercourse. (translation – I want to do it)

Wife: We’ll see. (translation – I don’t want to)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 10:45 AM

97 posts, read 369,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Just wondering if that could be an indirect invatation to call her. I asked her to dance and talked with her four about 5 minutes after the bar closed, but was too chicken to ask for her number. I was obvious about "flirting" with her, so she knew where I was coming from.
Maybe the ladies would have a better answer. After all, I can't recall, in a pickup sistuation, someone ever giving me her last name. What do you think?

lol how does a chick askin for ur last name mean anything at all??!!
i personally dont think it does....

Old 02-25-2008, 11:45 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viraj View Post
lol how does a chick askin for ur last name mean anything at all??!!
i personally dont think it does....
She didn't ask for HIS last name - she gave him HERS.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:13 PM

288 posts, read 1,554,766 times
Pshhh. Once a chick gave me her bank account pin number, routing number, and social security at a bar.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Just wondering if that could be an indirect invatation to call her. I asked her to dance and talked with her four about 5 minutes after the bar closed, but was too chicken to ask for her number. I was obvious about "flirting" with her, so she knew where I was coming from.
Maybe the ladies would have a better answer. After all, I can't recall, in a pickup sistuation, someone ever giving me her last name. What do you think?
I think it's great for you! At least in AZ you can find quite a bit if you have the last name of a person.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:19 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_47_00 View Post
Pshhh. Once a chick gave me her bank account pin number, routing number, and social security at a bar.
Would you be willing to provide me with that info so we can both share the wealth?

Old 02-25-2008, 12:31 PM

288 posts, read 1,554,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Would you be willing to provide me with that info so we can both share the wealth?
It turned out that I had more riches than her.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 AM

804 posts, read 1,359,714 times
Quote:
That is the problem men have with women. Guessing games. Women should be direct; honestly, men would appreciate it so much more.
Now where is the fun on that, just give us fair warning on those special days of the month and we'll be alright.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:13 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
Girl gave me her first and last name at a club? Is she interested?

What do you think?
Is the name real?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:16 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
You've never been approached by Killer2021?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships