Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should i go out?
Yes 1 20.00%
No 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 02:48 PM

2 posts, read 1,230 times

Advertisements

Every one of us has their dream guy, so imagine this, you finally meet him, and he even likes you! Buuuut…there are a few buts why you too can’t be together. First of all he’s ten years older (i'm 20, he is 30), second of all he has been married you know that for sure but you’re not sure if he still is! He hasn't brought up anything on that subject and you can't really easily ask someone so hey, how are you, are you married by any chance? On the other hand, the guy can’t be any more sweeter, any more kind and caring…Anyway, you start to go out, and he kissed you once, but just that. After 10 days your guy tells you, I LOVE YOU and you’re like…what? Just wait a second, can it be that the guy is truly in love with you AFTER 10 DAYS??? I mean, he is honest, it’s not just empty words he’s saying he has given his 103% in those 10 days seriously! But can it really happen that fast? Ok, maybe it could happen but do you say it, after 10 days, OUT LOUD? And he’s leaving you speachless, oh wait except for the part when you’re just saying what?? And laughing…Now the tricky part comes, when you speak to your friend who actually introduced you two, and set this whole thing up, and you tell him what has happened, he confirms to you that this guy is actually married and is having a 2 years anniversary at that time. Now as a reasonable person you end things here, writing him a message that it will be better for the both of you to not see each other any more, and he writes back ok if that's what you want. The other day he got mad at your friend for somehow betraying him. Since than they have not been talking much, until my friends prom, this year. Through out this whole year(yeah it past a whole year), you two saw each other on nearly every basketball game there was(because your friend and this guy are teammates, and you go to your friend's every game), also on your friend's prom, and there was nothing between the two of you, he never even looked at you, never said a word. And today he writes you a message, that he wants to see you, if you wanted that too...Now this guy is everything I ever wanted, literally everything! Except the part of him being married, which he still is. Also I was dying to see him, but i never thought that he will have the guts to write at all, i thought his ego was hurt and everything. But there he is, so after a long confrontation from my friends i decided to write back asking him if there is some special reason why he wants to see me. Then he writes back that there is simply no reason for him to want to see me, just like that, and do I need some reason? Now i know this whole thing is bad, i know that one day i can be in the position of a wife and someone could do this to me, but should i just go and talk to him and just see what he wants, in some way to clear things up????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 02:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheepinthepackofwolfs View Post
Every one of us has their dream guy, so imagine this, you finally meet him, and he even likes you! Buuuut…there are a few buts why you too can’t be together. First of all he’s ten years older (i'm 20, he is 30), second of all he has been married you know that for sure but you’re not sure if he still is! He hasn't brought up anything on that subject and you can't really easily ask someone so hey, how are you, are you married by any chance? On the other hand, the guy can’t be any more sweeter, any more kind and caring…Anyway, you start to go out, and he kissed you once, but just that. After 10 days your guy tells you, I LOVE YOU and you’re like…what? Just wait a second, can it be that the guy is truly in love with you AFTER 10 DAYS??? I mean, he is honest, it’s not just empty words he’s saying he has given his 103% in those 10 days seriously! But can it really happen that fast? Ok, maybe it could happen but do you say it, after 10 days, OUT LOUD? And he’s leaving you speachless, oh wait except for the part when you’re just saying what?? And laughing…Now the tricky part comes, when you speak to your friend who actually introduced you two, and set this whole thing up, and you tell him what has happened, he confirms to you that this guy is actually married and is having a 2 years anniversary at that time. Now as a reasonable person you end things here, writing him a message that it will be better for the both of you to not see each other any more, and he writes back ok if that's what you want. The other day he got mad at your friend for somehow betraying him. Since than they have not been talking much, until my friends prom, this year. Through out this whole year(yeah it past a whole year), you two saw each other on nearly every basketball game there was(because your friend and this guy are teammates, and you go to your friend's every game), also on your friend's prom, and there was nothing between the two of you, he never even looked at you, never said a word. And today he writes you a message, that he wants to see you, if you wanted that too...Now this guy is everything I ever wanted, literally everything! Except the part of him being married, which he still is. Also I was dying to see him, but i never thought that he will have the guts to write at all, i thought his ego was hurt and everything. But there he is, so after a long confrontation from my friends i decided to write back asking him if there is some special reason why he wants to see me. Then he writes back that there is simply no reason for him to want to see me, just like that, and do I need some reason? Now i know this whole thing is bad, i know that one day i can be in the position of a wife and someone could do this to me, but should i just go and talk to him and just see what he wants, in some way to clear things up????
NO

He's everything you'd ever want, except for the LYING.

He's also too old to be trolling high schools.

Next!

Old 08-18-2015, 02:55 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,670,343 times
If he cheats WITH you, he will cheat ON you.

You two deserve each other... the liar and the homewrecker.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:02 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Only way I would get involved with this man is if I were completely desperate for male attention. Otherwise, married men who lie and date younger girls behind their wife's back can not be trusted.

Chances are, you're more stuck on him than he is on you. Sometimes, there's exceptions. but usually married men do not love their side-chicks, nor do they leave their wives for them. The cases of that happening are rare compared to the side-chick being the one stuck on the guy, and getting the run-around while he's with his family.

Try setting your sights on some single men, who don' have wives or girlfriends they're keeping secret from you.

Last edited by HappyRain; 08-18-2015 at 03:15 PM..

Old 08-18-2015, 03:05 PM

19,715 posts, read 20,244,680 times
30yr old married guy & Prom don't even belong in the same sentence, hahahahah. (Man yall killin me today.. )

Old 08-18-2015, 03:31 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,891,624 times
If he broke up with his wife in no uncertain terms, you definitely can move in. Divorce is a lengthy process... But you might be prepared as well for the divorce drama.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:33 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,891,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
If he cheats WITH you, he will cheat ON you.

You two deserve each other... the liar and the homewrecker.
It ain't cheating if they broke up.

Old 08-18-2015, 04:48 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Only way I would get involved with this man is if I were completely desperate for male attention. Otherwise, married men who lie and date younger girls behind their wife's back can not be trusted.

Chances are, you're more stuck on him than he is on you. Sometimes, there's exceptions. but usually married men do not love their side-chicks, nor do they leave their wives for them. The cases of that happening are rare compared to the side-chick being the one stuck on the guy, and getting the run-around while he's with his family.

Try setting your sights on some single men, who don' have wives or girlfriends they're keeping secret from you.
She's going to pursue this (see the above bolded part).

To paraphrase the late Rick James, 'attention is a hell of a drug.'

Old 08-20-2015, 12:45 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Don't meet.

I think it is a chance. Chance NOT worth taking.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:48 PM

2 posts, read 1,230 times
I didn't go, thank you for this truly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships