Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2015, 08:05 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,105,017 times

Advertisements

SIX PAGES on this and OP is STILL asking questions? I'm sorry, I do NOT believe you are over 40 - you don't even sound over 20...... Maybe she wants to see if you need "babysitting".....
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 08:14 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
OP get over to the UK for a week have a drink in the roughest pubs plenty of " grab a granny " nights

Old 08-23-2015, 08:16 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltech820 View Post
Well again why would she risk meeting up with me and still do the changes in her house and travel with her husband???
Because she wants her husband. However, things may be off sexually, and that's what you'll be for. It's strictly naughty fun. But she does not love you, and probably has no plans on leaving her husband. She just plans to not get caught.

Same way some men never leave their wives, or planned to, but they still have a side piece for extra fun, or stress relief when things get rough at home. But they couldn't care less about their mistress most of the time. A girl I know was sleeping with a guy who had a girlfriend. Did he ever leave his girlfriend for her? No. His girlfriend did dump him eventually, but he still didn't want to date his side chick. The side piece finally left him because she caught feelings and wanted to date him, and he wouldn't entertain that idea, then he went and got another girlfriend over her, which showed her how much he cared for her-which was none.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:18 AM

22 posts, read 28,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Because she wants her husband. However, things may be off sexually, and that's what you'll be for. It's strictly naughty fun. But she does not love you, and probably has no plans on leaving her husband. She just plans to not get caught.

Same way some men never leave their wives, or planned to, but they still have a side piece for extra fun, or stress relief when things get rough at home. But they couldn't care less about their mistress most of the time. A girl I know was sleeping with a guy who had a girlfriend. Did he ever leave his girlfriend for her? No. His girlfriend did dump him eventually, but he still didn't want to date his side chick. The side piece finally left him because she caught feelings and wanted to date him, and he wouldn't entertain that idea, then he went and got another girlfriend over her, which showed her how much he cared for her-which was none.
Well as she mentioned about her husband having a lot of medical problems, she is probably wanting stress relieving sex. And she is confident that it could be kept a secret. Obviously if we have sex I could not get her pregnant based on her age. But would she still have it in her to really be full of sexual energy based at her age?

Old 08-23-2015, 09:21 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Well as she mentioned about her husband having a lot of medical problems, she is probably wanting stress relieving sex. And she is confident that it could be kept a secret. Obviously if we have sex I could not get her pregnant based on her age. But would she still have it in her to really be full of sexual energy based at her age?
Just to clarify, did this woman actually verbally tell you that she wants no-strings sex, or is this something that you're inferring from the sole fact that she's emailing you?

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 08-23-2015 at 09:31 AM..

Old 08-23-2015, 09:23 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
" many a fine tune is played on an old fiddle "

She would probably have enough energy for the 2 of you ( bit of an ageist comment btw) and that's very kind of you not wanting to get her pregnant in sure she will be relieved

Old 08-23-2015, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Just to clarify, did this woman actually verbally tell you that she wants no-strings sex, or is this something that you're inferring from her?
Well based on that she really wants to meet up with me I am thinking that she really wants something because whenever I email her she is instantly replying to me. Is that an indicator that she really likes me or something? Please answer

Old 08-23-2015, 09:30 AM

15,070 posts, read 10,089,802 times
Quote:
Well based on that she really wants to meet up with me I am thinking that she really wants something because whenever I email her she is instantly replying to me. Is that an indicator that she really likes me or something? Please answer
Look... it is real easy.

Ask her.

"What do you want to do?"

Hang out.. have lunch?

Or to hook up.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Look... it is real easy.

Ask her.

"What do you want to do?"

Hang out.. have lunch?

Or to hook up.
Well we are meeting at a coffee place. And also I find it that she is wanting something because she lives about 35 miles from where I live and she is making the effort to meet me close to my area? And coming to the place herself with no husband? Hasn't seen me in a long time? Looking forward to meeting me? And I don't know if her husband knows that we are meeting and that she is meeting a guy? Is he obviously knowing that she is going on a coffee date with me? What do you think of this?

Old 08-23-2015, 09:54 AM

15,070 posts, read 10,089,802 times
Quote:
Well we are meeting at a coffee place. And also I find it that she is wanting something because she lives about 35 miles from where I live and she is making the effort to meet me close to my area? And coming to the place herself with no husband? Hasn't seen me in a long time? Looking forward to meeting me? And I don't know if her husband knows that we are meeting and that she is meeting a guy? Is he obviously knowing that she is going on a coffee date with me? What do you think of this?
Its easy.

1) Pickup phone
2) Dial her number
3) Talk to her.
4) Ask her the questions.

How in the world are you 40 and not know how to deal with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships