Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 09:25 AM

22 posts, read 28,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
What do you WANT to happen??????????

Do you WANT to have an affair with her?
Well I have to ask does her husband know about the emails that she is sending me about hoping that I have a very nice day at work???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 09:37 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltech820 View Post
Well I have to ask does her husband know about the emails that she is sending me about hoping that I have a very nice day at work???
Then ask her.

You didn't answer my question, though.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Then ask her.

You didn't answer my question, though.
Well to answer your question if you were in my situation would you go ahead and have an affair? I don't know if her husband knows about her emailing me alot

Old 08-24-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Well to answer your question if you were in my situation would you go ahead and have an affair? I don't know if her husband knows about her emailing me alot
That's not an answer. It's another question.

What do YOU want???????????????

Old 08-24-2015, 12:24 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
You should probably just meet with the woman for coffee and see what she wants and what the vibe is before you stock up on condoms and lube.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
That's not an answer. It's another question.

What do YOU want???????????????
Well she is an attractive woman for her age but if she wants to have sex I will have sex with her only if guarantees to me that she will keep this totally quiet from her husband. One good thing based on her age I don't have to worry about getting her pregnant because she is past that. But we just have to be careful. I just wonder how goodie bed she will be and does she have it in her to be really good? What do you think?

Old 08-24-2015, 01:00 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,765 times
Ok, dude, if I had sex with every women who e-mailed me and was talking flirty because I had a girl from school in no uncertain terms tell me she always wanted pull her pants down for me, I told her to keep her clothes on and get over it, you need to man and nut up and go about your business and seek your relationship's else where because I can tell you right now it won't end there and the only thing your going to get is drama, grief and you may even find yourself in hole and dead. Is this what you want? your telling us she is this **** hot enough to place yourself in a bad situation that can't have a happy ending, you need it that bad? because if you do then your a lightweight and deserve to get the snot knocked out of you face. You sound like your six years old and lost, I mean come on man, you can't get tail so your playing around with a much older woman? get over yourself. Tell her your a bit too busy.

And drive on. Save yourself the trouble that's brewing down the road.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:05 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
Quote:
There is a woman I used to work with. She is married though and has a lot of kids and grandkids. I am in my mid 40s and she is in her mid 60s. We were good friends when I worked with her at my last job but not talking a lot as after I don't work for the company, we do email each other on and off and she usually replies quick when I send her an email. She suggested that we need to meet up. I told her I am ok for meeting up with her for coffee. She is game for it also. One thing she told me that her husband is having a lot of medical problems. Also when I meet up with her would she get flirty with me just like how she replies quick on her emails and suggested that we meet up? I just don't know if she would get flirty with me at the coffee shop or just meet up to discuss old times and how things are? What is this woman's objective? Please help with your comments

Nothing wrong with bangin a Golden Cougar bro. Do it! One for the Gip!

Old 08-24-2015, 01:13 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post
Can't believe a 40 yr old man thinks its flattering to have a 60 something woman after them. Story sounds made up.
It can happen, I know of a real life situation with a hot 60 year old woman after a man younger than that.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Well she is an attractive woman for her age but if she wants to have sex I will have sex with her only if guarantees to me that she will keep this totally quiet from her husband. One good thing based on her age I don't have to worry about getting her pregnant because she is past that. But we just have to be careful. I just wonder how goodie bed she will be and does she have it in her to be really good? What do you think?
What do I think?

I think you're playing with fire.

I think you're only interested in the novelty of the situation.

I think it's short-sighted to think her husband won't find out.

I think that, while she MIGHT be past child-bearing years, you STILL could get an STD. Wrap it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships