Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 08:01 AM

22 posts, read 28,878 times

Advertisements

There is a woman I used to work with. She is married though and has a lot of kids and grandkids. I am in my mid 40s and she is in her mid 60s. We were good friends when I worked with her at my last job but not talking a lot as after I don't work for the company, we do email each other on and off and she usually replies quick when I send her an email. She suggested that we need to meet up. I told her I am ok for meeting up with her for coffee. She is game for it also. One thing she told me that her husband is having a lot of medical problems. Also when I meet up with her would she get flirty with me just like how she replies quick on her emails and suggested that we meet up? I just don't know if she would get flirty with me at the coffee shop or just meet up to discuss old times and how things are? What is this woman's objective? Please help with your comments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 08:04 AM

11,784 posts, read 12,020,964 times
Ask her, not us.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Ask her, not us.
Well I am not sure if she is using me as an outlet for her husband because he has a lot of medical problems.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:14 AM

11,784 posts, read 12,020,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltech820 View Post
Well I am not sure if she is using me as an outlet for her husband because he has a lot of medical problems.
I think you actually are sure. Listen to what your gut feelings are telling you.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:15 AM

15,070 posts, read 10,087,917 times
You wouldn't be posting here if you didn't already have an idea of her objective.

The question you should be asking yourself... How do you feel about her flirting?

There's a woman that chat with frequently. She is a bartender at my local bar. I am a regular (the type that has his beer waiting for him when I walk in) She's a cute, redhead and bubbly. Probably very attractive to men her age group. She is 20 years my senior... She loves to flirt with me (knows that I'm married) and gives me the occasional back massage while I finish my beer. Very very good at it too .. very strong hands. She would even joked about marrying me in a different life.. lol. I think she gets a kick out of it... nothing more. Its kinda like a game to her.

Its possible... you situation is the same.. However in my case, this bartender never asked me meet outside of the bar. This lady you speak of seems to want to take it further.. more personal.

People are people... even in their older age they need a little spice in their lives.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:15 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,767,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltech820 View Post
OP:

No one is a mind reader.

So no one can tell you exactly what her intentions are.

So you will have to ask her exactly what her intentions are.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
You wouldn't be posting here if you didn't already have an idea of her objective.

The question you should be asking yourself... How do you feel about her flirting?

There's a woman that chat with frequently. She is a bartender at my local bar. I am a regular (the type that has his beer waiting for him when I walk in) She's a cute, redhead and bubbly. Probably very attractive to men her age group. She is 20 years my senior... She loves to flirt with me (knows that I'm married) and gives me the occasional back massage while I finish my beer. Very very good at it too .. very strong hands. She would even joked about marrying me in a different life.. lol. I think she gets a kick out of it... nothing more. Its kinda like a game to her.

Its possible... you situation is the same.. However in my case, this bartender never asked me meet outside of the bar. This lady you speak of seems to want to take it further.. more personal.

People are people... even in their older age they need a little spice in their lives.
Well it might. She is a very pretty woman for her age. But I don't think that she would want sex after meeting up with me???

Old 08-22-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

No one is a mind reader.

So no one can tell you exactly what her intentions are.

So you will have to ask her exactly what her intentions are.
Well I don't know if she will want to have sex. Because if she goes that far I don't know if I should go ahead with her on that based on that she has a lot of kids and grandkids

Old 08-22-2015, 08:37 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,787,328 times
Carl, if you're not willing to have sex with her then I don't think you should meet up with her, b/c I can tell you right now that her actions are pointing to exactly that scenario and if you don't want to then things could get awkward quickly.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Carl, if you're not willing to have sex with her then I don't think you should meet up with her, b/c I can tell you right now that her actions are pointing to exactly that scenario and if you don't want to then things could get awkward quickly.
Well if it comes to that she wants to have sex with me, I just have to be careful that her husband doesn't find out. Is she prepared to keep that as a secret from her husband? I mean does he even know that she wants to meet up with me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships