Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 09:53 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,974,571 times

Advertisements

Some friends and I went to a party and my friend JULY saw a guy that she's been interested in and him interested in her. She spoke to him and he smiled and kept walking, she was confused by his behavior so she was like whatever and started chatting with one of my guys friends EAST that was in town for the weekend. I'm hanging with my other friends and JULY and EAST are talking, drinking, having a good time. I look over and notice the guy she spoke too BLUE was starring at her. I nodded to her to look over and she did and saw him and went over to approach him but he walked off from her and stood next to a woman.

She turned around and walked off and I saw him watching her as she walked off. We go find EAST and the group next thing I know BLUE is near us with his friends and apparently with the girl he went stood next too when my friend approached him earlier. JULY goes to the bar to get drinks and BLUE is there with the woman buying drinks and he looks over and see JULY and smiles then him and the woman step aside so my friend could order our drinks.

My friend then starts giving her attention back to EAST and BLUE becomes agitated and starts looking upset. He even sends one of his guy friends over to interrupt them and try and stop her from talking to EAST. She looks over at him and gives him a crazy look since she's confused by his behavior. My friend keeps giving her attention to EAST and BLUE continued to watch her all the while he's still with that woman. At the end of the night he comes over to my friend wanting her to come too him but she ignored him then he went back over to that woman continuing to watch my friend.

BLUE goes over to the door and stares at my friend as if he's trying to tell her he's leaving and he wants her to follow. My friend just ignores him and waits a couple minutes then we leave. As my friend is walking to the car BLUE sees her and gets out his car. She stops to see what he had to say but he didn't say anything but just starred at her smiling. So she walked off and he watched her walk to her car then drove off but she said when she looked down the street, she saw the woman that was with him get in the backseat. She said he has not called her and she hasn't called him nor does she know how to feel about the situation.

They're not in a relationship so I guess she shouldn't be upset he was there with a woman but she said she was confused about him ignoring her but then acting all territorial and watching her every move. I told her it had to be obvious to the woman that he's interested in her and I highly doubt he would be acting that way if that was his girlfriend or someone he's serious about.

So my friend wants to know what to make of his actions toward her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2015, 10:35 PM

230 posts, read 228,418 times
This is strange; seriously; who does that?
It'll only be reasonable to ask BLUE( ???) what the heck he was doing and why??

Old 08-25-2015, 11:21 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Maybe BLUE is dead, and there is a whole Weekend at Bernie's thing goin on.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:00 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
Some friends and I went to a party and my friend JULY saw a guy that she's been interested in and him interested in her. She spoke to him and he smiled and kept walking, she was confused by his behavior so she was like whatever and started chatting with one of my guys friends EAST that was in town for the weekend. I'm hanging with my other friends and JULY and EAST are talking, drinking, having a good time. I look over and notice the guy she spoke too BLUE was starring at her. I nodded to her to look over and she did and saw him and went over to approach him but he walked off from her and stood next to a woman.

She turned around and walked off and I saw him watching her as she walked off. We go find EAST and the group next thing I know BLUE is near us with his friends and apparently with the girl he went stood next too when my friend approached him earlier. JULY goes to the bar to get drinks and BLUE is there with the woman buying drinks and he looks over and see JULY and smiles then him and the woman step aside so my friend could order our drinks.

My friend then starts giving her attention back to EAST and BLUE becomes agitated and starts looking upset. He even sends one of his guy friends over to interrupt them and try and stop her from talking to EAST. She looks over at him and gives him a crazy look since she's confused by his behavior. My friend keeps giving her attention to EAST and BLUE continued to watch her all the while he's still with that woman. At the end of the night he comes over to my friend wanting her to come too him but she ignored him then he went back over to that woman continuing to watch my friend.

BLUE goes over to the door and stares at my friend as if he's trying to tell her he's leaving and he wants her to follow. My friend just ignores him and waits a couple minutes then we leave. As my friend is walking to the car BLUE sees her and gets out his car. She stops to see what he had to say but he didn't say anything but just starred at her smiling. So she walked off and he watched her walk to her car then drove off but she said when she looked down the street, she saw the woman that was with him get in the backseat. She said he has not called her and she hasn't called him nor does she know how to feel about the situation.

They're not in a relationship so I guess she shouldn't be upset he was there with a woman but she said she was confused about him ignoring her but then acting all territorial and watching her every move. I told her it had to be obvious to the woman that he's interested in her and I highly doubt he would be acting that way if that was his girlfriend or someone he's serious about.

Did you use a random fake name generator on this post?

Ugh, I hate these scenarios that are based on nothing but random looks and perceived body language. Am I correct that NOTHING was actually said between BLUE and JUNE, er, JULY???

This could have easily been resolved had JULY just said, "Dude, what's up?" Or maybe just, "You mad, BLUE?"

We could literally guess what was happening all day long.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:42 AM

67 posts, read 70,232 times
Tomorrow we will have someone on here posting about how the girl he likes was intensely watching her friend JUNE and some shenanigans and she didn't pay attention to him.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:47 AM

5,294 posts, read 5,233,524 times
Why do people write posts about a supposed "friend" that is obviously them? Its an anonymous internet forum, you dont need to write about your special "friend".

Old 08-26-2015, 06:54 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,930,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
Why do people write posts about a supposed "friend" that is obviously them? Its an anonymous internet forum, you dont need to write about your special "friend".

My buddy disagrees with you.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 AM

1,178 posts, read 1,359,651 times
Well, the main thing is .....did you have a good time?

Really, sounds like you spent most of your night watching and taking notes of the actions of these people and trying to analyze them. Who knows what goes on in someone else's head and especially when alcohol is involved. Possibly the guy noticed you and this woman who is interested in him staring at him all night and decided to give you both some entertainment.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:24 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post

Why don't you let YOUR FRIEND handle HER business HERSELF?

Old 08-26-2015, 12:27 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
I think you need to go to better parties. This one sounds terribly lame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships