Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 12:53 AM

73 posts, read 44,488 times

Advertisements

So there is this guy; we liked each other for years.
Going on dates become hard cos of our work life style. But he asked me out few times.
A month ago we spend the night together - it was nice - he was respectful -he knows I don't sleep around so I thought it would be a regular thing.
Next day he called but arranged nothing - weeks went on without contact - I called him but no answer - so I send him a message describing- how I felt and that I wanted nothing to do with him anymore. He contacted me same day. But I missed his calls. He asked to meet but I couldn't.
I bumped into him a month later - he apologised and wanted to see me that night - I couldn't so he suggested following night - I said ok-but he stood me up. I didn't contact him. Few days later I sent him a text asking over for movie- he never showed - next morning he sent a text saying -sorry he took a nap but overslept, I bumped into again few days ago- he invited me to his place - I went - we talked - and he tried it on me- I stopped- then he went on a rant - how I ruined things - how rude I am- how I've switchable personality, how we were not in relationship but just started getting to know each other-
fair enough - I decided to leave - he asked for hug- I gave him but he kissed me - I said you're confusing me - he said nothing - and I left.
The last two days has been crazy - don't know what to think.
Was it my fault or his. I don't understand. I do like him and would love to see him again; does he want me to fix things or just leave him alone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 01:02 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,993 times
How old are you?

Old 08-30-2015, 01:05 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletg View Post
how old are you?
13?????

Old 08-30-2015, 01:05 AM

over 25 - he is much older too. Why?

Old 08-30-2015, 02:15 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,327 times
He's a complete flake with minimal interest just forget his name.there are hundreds and hundreds of boys online find one.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
He's a complete flake with minimal interest just forget his name.there are hundreds and hundreds of boys online find one.

thanks - he has very busy work life - sometimes I can understand why he doesn't have time.
I know he is attracted to me or maybe just wants sex - bit confusing. At moment am not really looking for relationship - I only went with him because the attraction was too strong.
when I was at his place- i left my umbrella there - i sent him text saying "keep it to remember me by" he text back saying: "i will always remember you"
was this a goodbye message?

Old 08-30-2015, 02:39 AM

230 posts, read 228,704 times
Looks likes he just wanted to get into your pants;he got in apparently; just move on

Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmajackson View Post
thanks - he has very busy work life - sometimes I can understand why he doesn't have time.
I know he is attracted to me or maybe just wants sex - bit confusing. At moment am not really looking for relationship - I only went with him because the attraction was too strong.
when I was at his place- i left my umbrella there - i sent him text saying "keep it to remember me by" he text back saying: "i will always remember you"
was this a goodbye message?
Gemma you seem a nice girl so I'm sorry to be blunt but it seems he got what he wanted and moved on you should do the same my love

Sorry just read first post again YOU did nothing wrong Gemma the fact that once you were finally back at his and he tried it on again and your natural reaction was to stop pretty much says it all

Last edited by Londoncowboy30; 08-30-2015 at 02:49 AM.. Reason: Added to post

Old 08-30-2015, 02:44 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaleWany View Post
Looks likes he just wanted to get into your pants;he got in apparently; just move on
Is this your answer to everyone in this situation?

It very much sounded to me as if he was shocked by having her initiate sex when they were just getting to know each other.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Is this your answer to everyone in this situation?

It very much sounded to me as if he was shocked by having her initiate sex when they were just getting to know each other.
I never initiated sex- he asked me out - I wasn't in the mood going outside so we decided to stay in to to get know each - and that wasn't out first night been alone together - it was our second. He always made the first move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships