Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2015, 10:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,205 times

Advertisements

There is an old coworker of mine from a company that I used to work at. We communicate a lot on email. She is about 30 years older than me but a very nice person. I am in my late 30s. When we worked we communicated during morning coffee at the coffee maker. When I left the company we ended up communicating on and off on email. Lately we communicated a lot on email and at first we were going to meet for coffee. However she suggested that we meet up for breakfast on a weekend at a restaurant. One thing she is married. I don't know if her husband would know about her meeting up with me for breakfast. Also she is always very excited to get my emails and write back. She always tells me what a wonderful person I am. When and if I meet up with her, would she become flirty with me at the restaurant based on how she replies to my emails? Also should I go ahead and meet up with her? Because it would be great to catch up on old times and talk. Please help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 11:05 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,126,894 times
Where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah. //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...eet-up-me.html

Old 09-06-2015, 11:19 AM

599 posts, read 690,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
Where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah. //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...eet-up-me.html
So true. LMAO!!
OP, are you really considering meeting this lady? What exactly can you gain from it, nothing.
You should stay away.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:31 AM

94 posts, read 104,263 times
I wouldn't do it, OP. Always imagine things from the other perspective. What if you were the husband? Plus, she's 30 years older and obviously attracted to you. Not a good idea, IMO.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:48 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,107,368 times
Didn't you get enough replies in your other identical thread about this exact same issue? What do you want from us? You're just being redundant now.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:24 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,126,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
Didn't you get enough replies in your other identical thread about this exact same issue? What do you want from us? You're just being redundant now.
Well, it wasn't totally identical. In the other thread, he was in his 40s. He's shaved off a few years.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:27 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,961,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatnridedays View Post
There is an old coworker of mine from a company that I used to work at. We communicate a lot on email. She is about 30 years older than me but a very nice person. I am in my late 30s. When we worked we communicated during morning coffee at the coffee maker. When I left the company we ended up communicating on and off on email. Lately we communicated a lot on email and at first we were going to meet for coffee. However she suggested that we meet up for breakfast on a weekend at a restaurant. One thing she is married. I don't know if her husband would know about her meeting up with me for breakfast. Also she is always very excited to get my emails and write back. She always tells me what a wonderful person I am. When and if I meet up with her, would she become flirty with me at the restaurant based on how she replies to my emails? Also should I go ahead and meet up with her? Because it would be great to catch up on old times and talk. Please help

If you cannot make a decision about breakfast you should stay home until you are mature enough to meet someone in public for a meal.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:27 PM

44,885 posts, read 59,869,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
Well, it wasn't totally identical. In the other thread, he was in his 40s. He's shaved off a few years.
Mayhaps, but I still want to post a cougar picture:

Old 09-06-2015, 01:57 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,672,030 times
Your the other man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships