Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is this text "I want to stare deeply into your eyes?"
Creepy 22 61.11%
Appealing 3 8.33%
I'll explain in the comments 11 30.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 10:41 AM

50,786 posts, read 36,486,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
This false. Average women recognize psychos in all packaging. But there is a subset of women that like psychos. And it has little to do with looks. Even "less attractive" inmates get all sorts of attention.

This is true. Charles Manson recently got married, for God's sake, and he is ugly as sin.

I think it's about the "He needs me" syndrome where the women like to feel they are the only one who understands him and that she can "save" him.

Men fall victim to this syndrome just as often, however it's usually with strippers and prostitutes (I'm the only one she really connects with, I can save her from this life) not prisoners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 10:52 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Her contractor isn't Mr Professional by any chance, is it?

I send my "whatever he is" cheesy texts sometimes. It really depends on the context and how comfortable the relationship is.

but really, it doesn't sound like she likes this guy too much if she's creeped out by something like that. Yes, it sounds like a line, but who cares? They are flirting. If she was that into him she would have sent an equally cheesy line back or at least teased him about it. Instead she chose to go to her girlfriends and say "OMG this guy blew it!" So she must not have liked him too much.
Yep. This. Why not still at least meet up with him for drinks or something? The in-person connection could be way more better than the texted convo connection anyway.

Maybe he just isn't as "smooth" and "suave" as some would like him to be. Not everyone has a way with words, especially in a text message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships