Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 06:11 PM

7 posts, read 17,220 times

Advertisements

Thank you.
I am doing my best to move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2015, 07:06 PM

282 posts, read 219,274 times
Your situation is kinda like mine with my husband. I also am not the type to initiate. So my husband thought I was not interested. That was the reason why he did not contact me for a week. When I thought things were going great for us.

He said he was waiting for me to contact him. He was the one who contacted me first again though. If he didn't, we won't be married my now because, I thought he was not interested anymore.

After that though, it was literally a whirlwind. Next thing I knew we were moving together and getting married.

Only difference is, once he deleted his POF profile, he never made another one. So I don't know. I would wait for him to initiate again if I were you. Especially knowing he is adding girls on his FB and made another account... I will pass on that.

Old 09-08-2015, 07:22 PM

513 posts, read 429,218 times
"...keep in touch..."

That's the line/phrase that employers use when a person does not get the job...not a good sign in any situation.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:04 AM

7 posts, read 17,220 times
Yeah. I will not contact him at this point and see what happens. I will focus on school and more important things in my life than constantly thinking about a guy I dated for a month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships