Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2015, 08:18 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,912,865 times

Advertisements

My soon to be ex and I are separated
seeing other people
Living in same house but different rooms...
we both agree divorce is coming but dragging our feet
3 kids involved, know a bit what is happening...know we are separated

Anyways, someone I went to grade school and high school with, been facebook friends with since the beginning of facebook...someone My wife and I double dated with and her husband, someone Ive seen at my 10 and 20 hr reunions...she went through a divorce and knows we are about done

She invited me out to see a movie and we ended up spending the night together...and have been seeing each other since (month or so) and are seeing other peeps,,,no rush for commitment

recently I accepted friend invitations from 2 other girls I know from school...both are divorced and know my situation...went out with both of them a couple times and again...sex...no commitment expected...

for grits and shins I looked at all the 40 something divorced female friends I have on facebook and was amazed at how many there were...this is a wealth of opportunity...

who needs pof or other dating sites when they have facebook
I am hoping any potential pitfalls are identified before its too late...lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2015, 08:37 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,700,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
My soon to be ex and I are separated
seeing other people
Living in same house but different rooms...
we both agree divorce is coming but dragging our feet
3 kids involved, know a bit what is happening...know we are separated

Anyways, someone I went to grade school and high school with, been facebook friends with since the beginning of facebook...someone My wife and I double dated with and her husband, someone Ive seen at my 10 and 20 hr reunions...she went through a divorce and knows we are about done

She invited me out to see a movie and we ended up spending the night together...and have been seeing each other since (month or so) and are seeing other peeps,,,no rush for commitment

recently I accepted friend invitations from 2 other girls I know from school...both are divorced and know my situation...went out with both of them a couple times and again...sex...no commitment expected...

for grits and shins I looked at all the 40 something divorced female friends I have on facebook and was amazed at how many there were...this is a wealth of opportunity...

who needs pof or other dating sites when they have facebook
I am hoping any potential pitfalls are identified before its too late...lol...
Congratulations?

Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,468,785 times
Quote:

Hey, one man's wealth is another man's...

Eh, whatever.

If that's what you're down to for happiness, so be it.

Old 03-06-2016, 01:04 PM

12 posts, read 6,215 times
The OP hasn't been back after his original post.

I"m sure he soon learned what the phrase, "I"m not going to be IGNORED Dan", means firsthand. And it's 10 fold WomanBook style. Those women probably stalked all of his contacts, friends and family members to the end of the Earth, told his wife, etc. lol

Old 03-06-2016, 01:30 PM

23 posts, read 11,170 times
i disgaree facebook cna be bad

Old 03-07-2016, 11:03 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,886,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfall View Post
The OP hasn't been back after his original post.

I"m sure he soon learned what the phrase, "I"m not going to be IGNORED Dan", means firsthand. And it's 10 fold WomanBook style. Those women probably stalked all of his contacts, friends and family members to the end of the Earth, told his wife, etc. lol
Apparently his wife is fine with all this. Either that or she doesn't never found out about it in the first place. Or maybe he is just lying.

Quote:
true

At 46, to expect sex 3-4 times a week is a bit much imo...and I am very sexually active...my wife and I are both more or less twice a week...have always been on the same sexual schedual more or less

however...at 46, sex every other month is not acceptable, at least to me and most of my friends...even most of my friends wives would agree that once every other month, over an extended amount of time, is unacceptable

and we are peeps that have been married/together for 20 years, not just 5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships