Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 11:54 AM

3,218 posts, read 2,809,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Sounds like bro may have a "stamina" issue. Oops.
That's just it, was she saying that because of your stamina, or because you she thinks you can look better?

Either way it's a pretty rude thing to say after the first time of having sex with someone new. Whether or not she had a rock hard body doesn't really matter, it's just downright rude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 12:07 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop123 View Post
So over the weekend I found a girl we had incredible sex then tells me the comment
You need to start working out
How should I feel about this?
My body is average
That probably translates to "CHUBBY"

I guess you look bigger without clothes.

Either lose the weight or lose the girl.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:10 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
That probably translates to "CHUBBY"

I guess you look bigger without clothes.

Either lose the weight or lose the girl.

I'd say both.

But he might not be chubby and just have poor physical stamina. Planking helps. You need good core, good stamina, and to be able to hold yourself up and extended period of time to do a lot of particular positions/acts.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:12 PM

8,629 posts, read 9,134,034 times
Was she a huge chubby thing in which you could not move about in the sack with ease? If that is the case, get in shape.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:13 PM

579 posts, read 555,585 times
Im aware this might be irrelevant but what do you mean by average? Because honestly I knew a clearly overweight man who called his body type average and I was blunt with him (because we were friends) after he told me his height weight I said he is in overweight category, because he was. He responded by insulting my body even though I was at a healthy weight. I was just trying to be honest with him because he wasn't viewing himself based in reality and he had never had a girlfriend (not by choice), so I was just trying to help his self awareness. If you're overweight and walk around telling people "I'm average weight" people are going to think you're a bit strange and out of touch. anyways look on a height weight chart and make sure you're truly a healthy weight, is all I'm trying to say. If you truly are a healthy weight then disregard this message also that girl was rude, if you are an average weight, in my opinion it is rude to tell someone that. You should tell her to find a guy that's more fit if it bothers her that you're at a healthy weight. Maybe she is wanting man with a six pack rather than average. No need to bend to her demands. There are plenty of women who like average sized men. I like them and don't see what the big deal is about with huge muscles or six packs

Old 09-09-2015, 12:17 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,661 times
Yet another hit and run poster.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Im aware this might be irrelevant but what do you mean by average? Because honestly I knew a clearly overweight man who called his body type average and I was blunt with him (because we were friends) after he told me his height weight I said he is in overweight category, because he was. He responded by insulting my body even though I was at a healthy weight. I was just trying to be honest with him because he wasn't viewing himself based in reality and he had never had a girlfriend (not by choice), so I was just trying to help his self awareness. If you're overweight and walk around telling people "I'm average weight" people are going to think you're a bit strange and out of touch. anyways look on a height weight chart and make sure you're truly a healthy weight, is all I'm trying to say. If you truly are a healthy weight then disregard this message also that girl was rude, if you are an average weight, in my opinion it is rude to tell someone that. You should tell her to find a guy that's more fit if it bothers her!

Average and healthy aren't synonymous. The average person IS overweight these days.

And you can be carrying extra points (Esp according to the BS BMI!) and be healthy and in good shape, and be thin and be very out of shape. In fact, there really isn't a thing such as a "healthy" weight, they're different issues.

These are all different things.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:19 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,438,277 times
Go run or hit the gym no matter how you 'feel' about what she said. She offered good advice, either for your future with her or with other women. Oh, and congrats on getting laid (especially if as another commenter noted you were having trouble meeting women).

Old 09-09-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
Go run or hit the gym no matter how you 'feel' about what she said. She offered good advice, either for your future with her or with other women. Oh, and congrats on getting laid (especially if as another commenter noted you were having trouble meeting women).

Indeed. Everyone should be working out. Often. Very often.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:21 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Im aware this might be irrelevant but what do you mean by average? Because honestly I knew a clearly overweight man who called his body type average and I was blunt with him (because we were friends) after he told me his height weight I said he is in overweight category, because he was.
Overweight IS the average, currently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships