Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 03:55 PM

3,850 posts, read 4,152,762 times

Advertisements

This was a Sex and the City episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyFp3vcwCsY

She frets for the rest of the episode that she ruined the relationship. But in the end, it was all good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 03:56 PM

282 posts, read 219,274 times
LOL. Last few posts are funny as hell. Everyone farts. Gosh these people who are so against it are either clueless or just really unrealistic or both.

Have a nice life being single then.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:57 PM

20,390 posts, read 14,656,708 times
In the early stages of dating, I am very careful and in control of my bodily functions. After 18 years of marriage...let's just say that neither of us cared all that much for years. I would occasionally just let nature take its course around him whenever I felt the need, and I stopped shaving my legs unless I was planning to wear shorts or a bathing suit. He, on the other hand, was an utter and total slob. Way, way more gross. Soiled underwear were the least of it. I could even cope with the disgusting and frequent farts. He'd eat, sitting on the edge of the bed, and wipe greasy, food smeared hands on the bedspread. Drop crumbs everywhere. Leave dishes, and even perishable food, sitting on the floor by his side of the bed. If confronted, "I was going to clean that up later."

Not controlling one's bodily functions well enough...that is one thing. But such thoughtless slovenliness, which is completely preventable and absolutely a choice to be lazy and disgusting...that is another.

With someone new, I can imagine accidentally farting around them, and having a wide eyed, embarrassed look, if we both laughed, it would bode well for our immediate future as far as I'm concerned. If a man did so around me, so long as it was an isolated incident and not just constant...I'd ignore it, or if he said something (apologized or excused himself) I'd tell him not to worry about it, that I've lived with FAR worse.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:06 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
I used to work with this woman I had a crush on. Then one day I walked into the uni-sex bathroom just as she was exiting.

The smell would have gagged a maggot.

Deal breaker.

No more lusting after her, ever.

And she even expressed interest in hooking up, a few weeks after this happened. I feigned off, saying I had a gf.
Wow.

You know, she may have just walked in there to pee right after Joe from accounting took his post-lunch evacuation.

Did you never meet somebody in a bathroom door and feel the need to say, "That was NOT me!!"

Old 09-09-2015, 04:30 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,360,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
This was a Sex and the City episode.

She frets for the rest of the episode that she ruined the relationship. But in the end, it was all good.
You mean "out of the end".....

Old 09-09-2015, 04:32 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
In the early stages of dating, I am very careful and in control of my bodily functions.
WHAT? You mean...people HAVE THAT POWER? There are instances in which you can actually control whether or not you let one rip, to the extent that you can go relieve yourself privately and politely? REALLY?

Quote:
With someone new, I can imagine accidentally farting around them, and having a wide eyed, embarrassed look, if we both laughed, it would bode well for our immediate future as far as I'm concerned. If a man did so around me, so long as it was an isolated incident and not just constant...I'd ignore it, or if he said something (apologized or excused himself) I'd tell him not to worry about it, that I've lived with FAR worse.
Yep. There's a world of difference between, "It slipped out, oops, sorry, hahahah," and "I don't really give a crap about what you think about my manners, and I have no real pull to be polite in your presence, so, here, deal with my rudeness." One communicates that someone isn't worth good manners, one is a legitimate "Ooops, sorry."

Old 09-09-2015, 04:34 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Want the real truth?.... Pull my finger and I'll tell you.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Omg, women fart get over it. Any man that can't handle a fart has something wrong with him.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:32 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Omg, women fart get over it. Any man that can't handle a fart has something wrong with him.

They can always get that spray that makes it smell like someone pooped... In the garden.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:42 PM

2,067 posts, read 1,068,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
The smell would have gagged a maggot.

I also stopped seeing a woman once, because, after a night of great sex I got up first the next morning and saw skidmarks on her panties laying on the floor. Ewwwww.. I got dressed and outta there ASAP.
URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FENbp9hex4[/url]
Maggot: Actually, I'm not offended. I've been nibbling on worse.

oh, so thats why men leave so quickly instead of staying in bed and cuddling? Mystery solved.

Last edited by Robert&Ripley; 09-09-2015 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: didnt feel right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships