Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2015, 06:09 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,772,466 times

Advertisements

Imagine that, you are not feeling fulfilling by using women who have slept with thousands of other men? Perhaps it's the fact that you have to pay for sex? Maybe it's that you are treating women like an objectified asset? Maybe it's the fact you have to hide your shady closet life of sleeping with hookers because for pete's sake YOU HAVE A JOB WITH A CHARITY ORGANIZATION!

See a psychiatrist. A therapist. Move. Make changes ASAP. First I'd start with your heart. You state not feeling fulfilled--> Pray. Pray for God to save you. Be saved. And ask for his forgiveness. Start there. Maybe then you will feel fulfilled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 06:19 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minntoaz View Post
Imagine that, you are not feeling fulfilling by using women who have slept with thousands of other men? Perhaps it's the fact that you have to pay for sex? Maybe it's that you are treating women like an objectified asset? Maybe it's the fact you have to hide your shady closet life of sleeping with hookers because for pete's sake YOU HAVE A JOB WITH A CHARITY ORGANIZATION!

See a psychiatrist. A therapist. Move. Make changes ASAP. First I'd start with your heart. You state not feeling fulfilled--> Pray. Pray for God to save you. Be saved. And ask for his forgiveness. Start there. Maybe then you will feel fulfilled.
OP, from someone with experience, avoid this step. It is unnecessary, in fact may intensify this problem.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:09 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,056,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
I'm confused about what the OP wants. Doesn't want to get married, have kids or have a long term relationship. Doesn't want the hassle of dating. I guess he just wants sex... for free.
What's wrong with wanting sex for free? Women get it. So why shouldn't men?

Old 10-13-2015, 09:06 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,343,502 times
Join a singles social group or get-together. Take some courses at a school. Whatever...just get your ass out of the house!!!

Old 10-13-2015, 09:30 PM

78 posts, read 77,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphorx View Post
I don't think 7/11 food is fulfilling, but if I'm hungry and its the only place open.........
Many who go to working girls are those who have a hard time convincing non working girls to share a bed with them on a permanent basis.
If the average woman was not so picky, or wives/girlfriends weren't so with holding, hookers would be out of business.
Sadly, this is soo far from reality and the ugly truth. I am attractive and I have been cheated on and with prostitutes, I also have high sex drive etc and they still cheat. Fact: men cheat no matter what you look like, even if you have sex the way they want etc. It has nothing to do with that. A woman can go above and beyond and he could still like to cheat or be with other women and unfortunately so common. That cliche its hard to find a good man didnt come about for no reason. Besides every woman I know has woes about cheating men either past or present and trying to be loving, do everything they can and men still don't care, its so sad. Nothing could stop the cheating. Its like the men are spoiled, have little morals and don't care about relationships, just using women whether for sex, money, housework, fling, fun etc.

There are so many dating sites with desperate women looking for a man that values monogamy. also, even casual sex hookup sites with women just willing to throw themselves to any man for attention or sex, some are sluts who like to cheat, some single as well as those whose husbands or boyfriends aren't into them anymore. This is so common, its awful. This wife or gf withholding is such a myth and so is the picky part. There are more attractive women willing to be with less attractive men than the other way around, hence more male cheaters and philanderers anyways!!

Last edited by cyber123; 10-13-2015 at 09:45 PM..

Old 10-13-2015, 10:26 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by California_Aspirer View Post
I am a 27 y/o guy and for a long while i have been paying for the companionship of prostitutes. I used to enjoy it at first, but now i just don't feel fulfilled and in fact, i am starting to feel miserable about it all.
Try to find a job which pays more money.

That should solve most of your problems.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:16 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,805,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Is that really that wrong though?
Not a thing wrong with that. I just found it amusing that the OP first claimed he wanted to "pursue a fulfilling relationship" and over the rest of his posts it became clear that he defines "fulfilling" as no dating (too much hassle), no long term relationships and definitely no kids. He shouldn't be shocked he can't find women with the same relationship in mind. Oh wait, he already has. They're called prostitutes.

Last edited by UNC4Me; 10-14-2015 at 05:32 AM..

Old 10-14-2015, 07:07 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,114,492 times
Wait till the OP gets on tinder or POF and the prostitutes will start looking a lot better again.

Old 10-14-2015, 07:17 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
Op thought it would make life easier if he just cut through the crap and made sex a business transaction.

It makes it easier but part of being alive is human relationships

OP you are essentially starving yourself of these.

That's why you feel so unfulfilled - its because you are. Primates are designed to bond.

Old 10-14-2015, 07:25 PM

388 posts, read 382,974 times
Everything is so easy these days. There's no feeling of accomplishment! Sex on tap, food on tap and the rest of it. OP would probably think different if he worked hard to get a relationship like the rest of us. Try going out in the real world and meeting women face to face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships