Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2015, 08:32 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by troymclure View Post
Quick quiz, Brantley GIlbert Grape:

What is your favorite Madonna song?

I love "like a prayer" and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 09:29 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
i'm about 5'10 200 lbs now. I kind of look like a football kicker or maybe punter
ftfy

Old 09-11-2015, 09:46 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,835,660 times
This thread is so funny. I am so glad my average looking boyfriend stuck with online dating since this seems to be what's out there.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:58 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Good lord... first world problems from a whiny entitled self absorbed me me generation... Man, I thought the 80's were supposed to the "me me" generation, these millennials have that title locked up big time....

I can't help but read these types of OP's and just roll me eyes right out of my skull.

Sorry OP... come back at us with some real life threatening issues... the way you describe things you'd think life and death and someone's life was hanging in the balance....

You're having dating issues..... LOL..... whatever man...

Get a grip and get some reality... it's no big deal in the grand scheme of life....

Old 09-11-2015, 09:59 PM

709 posts, read 766,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
I love "like a prayer" and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Unless you answered "I don't know any Madonna songs", or "who is Madonna," you might be gay.

Do you enjoy sports that involve touching other men?

Old 09-11-2015, 10:00 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
ftfy

Average football kicker is like 5'10 150

U wot m8?

Old 09-11-2015, 10:25 PM

272 posts, read 185,224 times
Hey dude, you're knocking down our score!

What jumps out from your writing is that you are taking yourself far too seriously. As an exercise, look in the mirror and call yourself a stupid fathead, because we all are, in a sense, given what we put ourselves through for a little action. Stay amused and lighten up some. It's a game and you are in a great position to do well. Consider if you were in a hospital bed and sick, now that would be a dating challenge.

Just last week I myself got blown up. This lady in high heels was prancing her stuff around me and so I asked for her phone number. She gave it to me and so I called her the next day. I suspected she was a tease and had a few BFs stashed around, but I bit anyway. Hey, how about coffee this afternoon? "No, I can't". How about tomorrow? "I'm busy." This is where I should have gotten off, but Nooooooooooo. So you see, I got refused three times for the price of one. I won't lie and say it didn't sting a little. I moped around for fifteen minutes or so and put a hex on her and moved on.

You are right about dating being difficult, and women love it that way. Why do you think they are so hooked on soap operas? Non-stop relationship mayhem.

So get out there and get rejected. That what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Remember, it only takes one to be a winner.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:28 PM

290 posts, read 214,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJaction View Post
Hey dude, you're knocking down our score!

What jumps out from your writing is that you are taking yourself far too seriously. As an exercise, look in the mirror and call yourself a stupid fathead, because we all are, in a sense, given what we put ourselves through for a little action. Stay amused and lighten up some. It's a game and you are in a great position to do well. Consider if you were in a hospital bed and sick, now that would be a dating challenge.

Just last week I myself got blown up. This lady in high heels was prancing her stuff around me and so I asked for her phone number. She gave it to me and so I called her the next day. I suspected she was a tease and had a few BFs stashed around, but I bit anyway. Hey, how about coffee this afternoon? "No, I can't". How about tomorrow? "I'm busy." This is where I should have gotten off, but Nooooooooooo. So you see, I got refused three times for the price of one. I won't lie and say it didn't sting a little. I moped around for fifteen minutes or so and put a hex on her and moved on.

You are right about dating being difficult, and women love it that way. Why do you think they are so hooked on soap operas? Non-stop relationship mayhem.

So get out there and get rejected. That what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Remember, it only takes one to be a winner.
And that's why most women wonder and ask themselves why they're dateless, and why no man is approaching them.

Serves em right if they want to make dating difficult

Old 09-11-2015, 11:02 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times
"I'm an awesome specimen of manhood, everybody tells me so ... why can't hot women see that?
Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes? Anyways, I'll post again next week. Toodle-loo!!"

Old 09-11-2015, 11:02 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships