Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 02:25 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
I didn't see it, I'm sorry
Ok, now you have. What is your excuse for not joining that group?

Money is riding on this, hurry up.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:26 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
You ought to spend less time with your friends, and more time approaching women. Any approach is better than no approach at all. Why not approach a 5? That's passable, let her know you are a big time player, and get what you want. You just have a bad 'tude and women pick up on it.

Well when I'm hanging with my friends, we're not in an enclosed room doing a circle jerk. I'm usually outside near people and I have the opportunity to meet people.

What it comes down to is that, to me at least, no woman on the planet wants to be approached so I would just be annoying them to death.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:31 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Well when I'm hanging with my friends, we're not in an enclosed room doing a circle jerk. I'm usually outside near people and I have the opportunity to meet people.

What it comes down to is that, to me at least, no woman on the planet wants to be approached so I would just be annoying them to death.
Women want to be approached. This is just your bad 'tude.

Let me explain something about your friends. Your friends are living different lives than you are. They all have significant others and have a steady source of sex theoretically, and you don't. So long as you are not asexual, you want sex. You have to prioritize your sexual needs ahead of social time with your friends. They just don't have the motivation you do. Strike up some casual acquaintance-ships with other single dudes who are all about approaching. You need to be all about you right now.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:35 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
What about the times I'm shopping or going to nice restaurants or working out?

Anyways, I'm not asking to be approached...thats a lot to ask for from decent looking women who get hit on 500,000,000,000 times a day. Why would you hunt when prime meat is served on a platter daily? I would be cool with just getting some signs of interest sometimes
OP, restaurants generally aren't a place to socialize. It can happen--socializing can happen anywhere--but not so much at restaurants. Shopping? Do YOU talk to women when you're shopping? YOU're the one who wants to make it happen, you should be doing the chatting, not waiting for someone to serve the woman of your dreams up to you on a silver platter. Working out? Could happen, but it depends on the gym. You, yourself, have said the gym is a terrible place to socialize. So why are you expecting women to suddenly become sociable there?

I find it odd that you're giving examples that others have given you in nearly every thread of yours, but that you, yourself, have rejected every time.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:

Women want to be approached. Why do you keep telling yourself they don't? Because it's a good excuse for not getting over your anxiety about approaching them?

Old 09-13-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP, restaurants generally aren't a place to socialize. It can happen--socializing can happen anywhere--but not so much at restaurants. Shopping? Do YOU talk to women when you're shopping? YOU're the one who wants to make it happen, you should be doing the chatting, not waiting for someone to serve the woman of your dreams up to you on a silver platter. Working out? Could happen, but it depends on the gym. You, yourself, have said the gym is a terrible place to socialize. So why are you expecting women to suddenly become sociable there?

I find it odd that you're giving examples that others have given you in nearly every thread of yours, but that you, yourself, have rejected every time.

It's funny how we dismiss every single location as a horrible place to approach women

gym - bad
Bars/clubs - the women are attention whores
when they're at work - Don't wanna bother them
When you're at work - Don't want to risk getting fired
Restaurants - no
Etc...
etc...
Etc...

When are we just gonna say that approaching is horrible?

Old 09-13-2015, 02:48 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
It's funny how we dismiss every single location as a horrible place to approach women

gym - bad
Bars/clubs - the women are attention whores
when they're at work - Don't wanna bother them
When you're at work - Don't want to risk getting fired
Restaurants - no
Etc...
etc...
Etc...

When are we just gonna say that approaching is horrible?
So, how are your buddies landing all those women? Magic?

Old 09-13-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Women want to be approached. This is just your bad 'tude.
Why do they go out of their way to show that they hate it?

Quote:
let me explain something about your friends. Your friends are living different lives than you are. They all have significant others and have a steady source of sex theoretically, and you don't. So long as you are not asexual, you want sex. You have to prioritize your sexual needs ahead of social time with your friends. They just don't have the motivation you do. Strike up some casual acquaintance-ships with other single dudes who are all about approaching. You need to be all about you right now.

Although my friends are mostly taken, they're willing to help me meet someone

Everybody in my life wants me to meet someone and they've all tried all they can do - my best friend owns a salon so he's introduced me to all his hairstylists but I seem to be helpless. None of those girls want anything to do with me.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
So, how are your buddies getting women? Magic?

My one friend gets approached by women

My roommate does the same things that everyone else does and has incredible success with it. He approached a beautiful blonde with "hi" once on a dating site and they dated for a while.

I could write an essay about world peace and not get a response, much less a date with an average looking woman online.

Old 09-13-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Everybody in my life wants me to meet someone and they've all tried all they can do - my best friend owns a salon so he's introduced me to all his hairstylists but I seem to be helpless. None of those girls want anything to do with me.
Hairstylists? OK, so your much-vaunted high standards don't apply to a prospective date's education level. Thanks for the memo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships