Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 02:08 PM

837 posts, read 754,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And dating is probably easier after college for guys who don't solely surround themselves with Entourage-emulating dudebros. Guys who actually talk to women like they're people and who have several groups of friends and who don't do all of their socializing at nightclubs.

You keep bashing my friends, yet they've never had any problems dating while I'm the one who is perma-single. Why are they to blame again? I socialize at a variety of venues - work, gym, bars, clubs, restaurants, sports, concerts, etc...

Anyways I definitely talk to women like they're people but I'm nice towards everyone

Old 09-13-2015, 02:08 PM

102,260 posts, read 108,258,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
All this talk is just fluff for now

no worries, I don't do anything without analyzing and researching everything a million times

Even as deprived as I am, I have to give myself credit - I haven't lost my self respect and I don't do anything irrational out of desperation. We will see how much more another 10 years of loneliness will erode my mind.
She'll be married by then, but...whatever.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post

But yes I'm sure once anyone's left and gone there own way I would have thought dating would be much easier especially as he's in his mid 20s now!

I wasn't sure what to expect after college - thankfully I stumbled into in my industry and achieved expert status in a couple years so the rest of my life outside of dating is unbelievably perfect. I never imagined things going so well so quickly

Dating has continued to be impossible

Old 09-13-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She'll be married by then, but...whatever.

That was assuming the likely scenario that she wants nothing to do with me.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:14 PM

29,770 posts, read 34,491,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
You keep bashing my friends, yet they've never had any problems dating while I'm the one who is perma-single. Why are they to blame again? I socialize at a variety of venues - work, gym, bars, clubs, restaurants, sports, concerts, etc...

Anyways I definitely talk to women like they're people but I'm nice towards everyone
And how's that working out for you? You keep saying that you want something serious with a decent woman, but you surround yourself with friends who disrespect women and who are regular pump-and-dumpers. Those awesome guys obviously aren't helping you in anyway (birds of a feather, and all,) and their behavior is repellent to actual nice women. You come here and complain about how terrible your love life is, and when anyone suggests you do something different and leave your comfort zone all of a sudden your life is fantastic and we don't know what we're talking about. In one post you talk about how everyone loves you, and in the next you say that no women want to talk to you, so which is it?

Since I have the Google, look what I found: https://www.facebook.com/agbuypchicago/timeline You know who joins stuff like that? Chicks. Will you get involved? Probably not.

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 09-13-2015 at 03:00 PM..

Old 09-13-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
They're just not approaching you, because you spend so much of your time with your bros.

What about the times I'm shopping or going to nice restaurants or working out?

Anyways, I'm not asking to be approached...thats a lot to ask for from decent looking women who get hit on 500,000,000,000 times a day. Why would you hunt when prime meat is served on a platter daily? I would be cool with just getting some signs of interest sometimes

Old 09-13-2015, 02:20 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,781,164 times
What did you think about Ruth's link to the social group for young Armenian professionals?

(ladies and gentlemen, wagering begins now)

Old 09-13-2015, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And how's that working out for you? You keep saying that you want something serious with a decent woman, but you surround yourself with friends who disrespect women and who are regular pump-and-dumpers. .

And seemingly very nice and attractive women keep lining up to get treated like that, what does that say about the dating game and your gender?

My friends who would treat women the best (myself included) generally get zero dates while the regular pump and dumpers have an endless harem of women interested in them, yet you blame me for this.

My friends are awesome to me, they have nothing to do with these problems. I love them like my brothers. It's not their fault I'm repulsive to the opposite gender.

Last edited by brantleygilbert; 09-13-2015 at 02:28 PM..

Old 09-13-2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What did you think about Ruth's link to the social group for young Armenian professionals?

(ladies and gentlemen, wagering begins now)

I didn't see it, I'm sorry

Old 09-13-2015, 02:23 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,477,355 times
You ought to spend less time with your friends, and more time approaching women. Any approach is better than no approach at all. Why not approach a 5? That's passable, let her know you are a big time player, and get what you want. You just have a bad 'tude and women pick up on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships