Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 07:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

A bit radical but with a few strong good points
Marriage is like a union job

The fact remains temp employees are better employees
We just take each other for granted too much
If we can get away with crap we will
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 07:24 PM

9 posts, read 4,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
If only there was some sort of internet "movement" you could join, where men declare ad nauseum on online forums to say they are denouncing marriage! Alas, maybe some day.
Such a group could never be formed. Why? They'd be shot down by white knights and feminists alike. Ther'd be no end to the man hating following such a move. We'll have to keep this one between you and me, JoeCollege.

Old 09-15-2015, 08:26 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minntoaz View Post
Congratulations you've succeeded at stirring the pot. It's also funny that you write marriage favors lazy people with low self esteem when you have the time of day to write such an unintelligent piece that I hope you are joking. Look, it's evident you are burned and are the one with the issues. As for those of us who are happily married we pity you.

To say that people who are married have low self esteem is exactly opposite of why many people get married. We got sick of the dating, the constant pestering from the opposite sex and finally found someone who we wanted to share a life with because guess what?!!!! We are secure. We do not need constant validation (sexual or emotional) from new partners instead we realize there is something special about fostering a lifelong relationship with someone and actually build an emotional bond instead of surface level crap and move on to the next.

With no marriages people would take care of themselves? Are you kidding me. I take just as good or better than when I was single as do all my married friends. You are proving your stupidity with every word. Get out of your box and see the world. The real world.
Holy cow. Why are you taking the OP'S comments so personally, and why do you feel the need to be so nasty? I don't agree with her premise, but I understand that she's reacting out of pain, frustration, and disillusionment. Her comments don't upset me any more than do the DOZENS of vociferously anti-marriage comments men post here EVERY week.

FYI: I have a number of family members and long-time friends my age (40s) who've never married, but I certainly don't think that's because they're insecure and need constant validation from new partners.That's really what you think about single people?

How are YOUR opinions, then, any more sensible than the OP's? I'm sorry, but your comments are no less judgmental and "unintelligent" than the original post. Perhaps you should heed some of your own advice.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 09-15-2015 at 08:52 PM..

Old 09-15-2015, 10:33 PM

When the idea of men standing up for themselves against the man-hating feminists and gynocracy goes mainstream - it's all over. The word is spreading, which means that gynocentrism and hypergynocentrism (feminism) are going to join Nazism as the most hated of mindsets.

Tommy Sotomayor on why everyone should hate feminism:

Tommy Sotomayor on why everyone should hate feminism

Old 09-15-2015, 10:49 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusionless View Post
When the idea of men standing up for themselves against the man-hating feminists and gynocracy goes mainstream - it's all over. The word is spreading, which means that gynocentrism and hypergynocentrism (feminism) are going to join Nazism as the most hated of mindsets.

Tommy Sotomayor on why everyone should hate feminism:

Tommy Sotomayor on why everyone should hate feminism
Sometimes it strikes me how easily modern technology aids in the perpetuation of evil.
Sick.

Old 09-15-2015, 10:55 PM

Sometimes it strikes me how easily modern white knights are taken in by women. Why - I've even seen it in this very thread. Betcha they claim the Holy Bible made them do it.

Get their personal email addresses and look them up on ashleymadison.com. Betcha they're there - and that they're all confused by their Godlessness and what what.

Old 09-16-2015, 01:27 AM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
LOL!!! Anyone would think someone marched yall up the aisle at the end of a machine gun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships