Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 07:26 PM

388 posts, read 382,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhhhNo View Post
What's ironic is that you proceeded to comment on my post without reading and internalizing the very first line.
Yeah she said hookup sex makes her feel like a piece of meat. That's her opinion and she is insinuating it is making her feel used. Course, it can just be unfortunate choice of words.

MikeLee81 has a point about the strange behaviour.

Old 09-27-2015, 07:31 PM

388 posts, read 382,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
I'll answer this.

When a man is more interested in what kind of sex he can get out of a woman on the first date (the guy in question asked her if she wanted to try buttseks) he is treating her like a warm body, a piece of meat because he does not care anything about her as a person, only what he can do with her body.

And no, sex is not always an equal exchange because, again, there are people who are only concerned with what they can do with/to the body of the other person. There's nothing equal about that. It has nothing to do with women enjoying or not enjoying sex. It means that both parties are not on the same page about the date, the relationship, the hook-up, whatever.
You spoke my mind. A woman telling the man before they meet she's only interested in his body parts and how they can please her is equally offputting. Many men don't like being sexually attacked like a piece of meat

Old 09-27-2015, 07:44 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Many men don't like being sexually attacked like a piece of meat
On a side note, if the girl is cute some men don't mind so much

Old 09-27-2015, 11:40 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissmamaAnnie View Post
Ecxactly, Leagues in dating doesn't exist
... for women. An average woman can get a date with a very desirable man. But average guys have little chance with very attractive women.

The man you described in the OP may have been trying to "game" you into thinking he was hot stuff by acting like he was the kind of guy who could get away with talking like that, and still get a date.

Old 09-28-2015, 06:07 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,208 times
Cancel. Any guy who would talk like this when he doesn't know you is not worth your time. You are better than this.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:11 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,282,435 times
I really like sex on the first date.

I really like women who have sex on the first date.

I have had sex plenty of times on the first date.

The length of the relationship was not determined by it.

With that said, I have never demanded, pushed, suggested or even mildly hinted at the idea that sex on the first date was ever, mandated, required or in any way necessary. No person from either gender should put up with such a rude ultimatum from either gender.

Now, if I don't get even somewhat sexual in like 4 dates, and you can judge me (and probably will) but, I assume there are incompatible cultural values, or that I'm not attractive to that person.

EDIT: Yes, cancel.

Last edited by RageX; 07-30-2018 at 08:35 PM..

Old 08-15-2018, 12:13 AM

5,455 posts, read 3,386,497 times
Quote:
I have been talking to this guy that I met last week. He gave me his number and I decided to text him to see what's up. However, we are meeting up today. I asked him what we are doing yesterday and he just said we will figure it out.

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed. He kept asking sexual questions and if I want to try Mod cut.

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat

should I cancel
Yes you should cancel but I think he is the type that won't let up and you will end up going anyway.
He is very dangerous. He is a user and he will an be physically abusive but definitely emotionally and likely both. He will not leave you alone. Even now it might be too late.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Yes, cancel.

Old 08-15-2018, 07:08 AM

880 posts, read 1,251,550 times
Probably too late to cancel since this happened 3 years ago.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:50 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,025,141 times
Quote:
I have been talking to this guy that I met last week. He gave me his number and I decided to text him to see what's up. However, we are meeting up today. I asked him what we are doing yesterday and he just said we will figure it out.

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed. He kept asking sexual questions and if I want to try Mod cut.

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat

should I cancel

Because you are not comfortable with just hooking up, than yeah. Cancel. Yours and his expectations aren't the same here. Why have sex with a guy who's making you feel obligated? Don't worry about hurting his feelings. He doesn't seem to care about yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships