Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 08:25 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
She looks alittle too heavy. See how she is leaning?
heavy? nonsense, Lol I can easily handle that top heavy type\just need to know how to balance her out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 08:50 AM

277 posts, read 271,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.2089 View Post
It's just annoying girls who have to have a guy with every little specific detail they want and if you're missing one it's no-go. Instead of 6'0 he's 5'10 so it's a no go or his eyes are green instead of blue whoops can't have that. I don't even think people have types it's more like they're attracted to what has been glamorized in the media. It just gets silly.
It's possible that this is what those girls think they want, hypothetically, without having anyone specific in mind. I think when you fall in love with someone, they can be the exact opposite of what you thought you wanted. At one time I thought I hated facial hair; then I met a guy who always had a neat scruff, and man, was he hot. I can't say I fell for him, cause our interaction was limited, but I certainly became interested. Also, I used to think I only liked dark-eyed men, then dated a couple of blue-eyed If the personality is right, you can look over many of the physical aspect.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:06 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
It's possible that this is what those girls think they want, hypothetically, without having anyone specific in mind. I think when you fall in love with someone, they can be the exact opposite of what you thought you wanted. At one time I thought I hated facial hair; then I met a guy who always had a neat scruff, and man, was he hot. I can't say I fell for him, cause our interaction was limited, but I certainly became interested. Also, I used to think I only liked dark-eyed men, then dated a couple of blue-eyed If the personality is right, you can look over many of the physical aspect.
I feel this way about skinny guys. But sometimes you meet one and they have charisma/sex appeal/whatever and it ends up working and the package is attractive.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:16 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,262 times
Looks wise? Always prefer slender, olive completion, brown eyes, long silky dark hair.

Old 09-16-2015, 05:20 PM

195 posts, read 139,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
This is very true! Types can change based on who you meet that completely changes the game because they're incredible. But typically it's hard to get that initial "type" out of your head!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships