Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 10:06 PM

13,646 posts, read 9,708,585 times

Advertisements

First-world problems?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 10:31 PM

2,233 posts, read 2,403,693 times
Most guys would love to have your problem...hahaha. The only suggestion I have is to get into better shape.. start jogging, biking or another exercise to get fit. The fitter you are, the better stamina you will have.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:09 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,278,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodra777 View Post
Anyone know how I can keep up with my sexually demanding girlfriend who is hungry for sex everyday?
I work at a Help Desk and feel a bit burn out after 5 o clock but weekends im refreshed so how can I increase my stamina for my gf?
Eventually she will end up cheating or dumping you.

I used to date someone who wanted sex all the time. Great at 1st but, after a while it can wear you out and different sex drives lead to constant battles. I wouldn't pursue.

Old 09-16-2015, 08:36 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,923,527 times
how old are you...in your 20's it shouldn't be a problem unless you don't want sex every day

there are libido issues and the issue of physically being able to perform every day...a guy cant just squirt a pound of lube on his crotch and say "proceed" lol

if you want to but cant, get some toys, perfect your oral skills...fingers work as well, so you can give the schwantz a rest

however if you just don't want it every day, then I don't know what to tell you

even in my 20's I didn't want sex every day...sure I could do 2-3 day marathons but then wanted a break...

in my mid 40's I physically cant...eventually the little guy is gonna want to tag out for a day or 2...

Old 09-16-2015, 08:40 AM

16 posts, read 29,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
how old are you...in your 20's it shouldn't be a problem unless you don't want sex every day

there are libido issues and the issue of physically being able to perform every day...a guy cant just squirt a pound of lube on his crotch and say "proceed" lol

if you want to but cant, get some toys, perfect your oral skills...fingers work as well, so you can give the schwantz a rest

however if you just don't want it every day, then I don't know what to tell you

even in my 20's I didn't want sex every day...sure I could do 2-3 day marathons but then wanted a break...

in my mid 40's I physically cant...eventually the little guy is gonna want to tag out for a day or 2...
I do like sex and want it just get a bit tired and lazy after my desk job
On the weekend IM fully pumped for sex but the weekday is the problem

Old 09-16-2015, 10:34 AM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
Here's my cell number. Have her gimme a call. I'll be glad to help you out and enable her to vent some of her excess, umm..fervor. LOL.

928-555-1234

P.S...you're welcome, bro. Hey--it's how I roll!
rotflmao!!!!!!! You beat me to it.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:03 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,012,788 times
The best advice you got was from Sydney123, although it's obviously not guaranteed. Some women are frustrated and push the "horny" bit because they think if they get enough it will cure what's missing. Other women aren't missing a darned thing, they just love sex and will take all they can get, good or bad.

In order to answer this question seriously, my own first question is about your girlfriend. Is she a "giver" in bed, as concerned with your fun and pleasure as she is with her own? Or is she a "taker", basically concerned with her own pleasure and you're secondary?

Don't scoff, it's important. Givers can be ultimately pleased, takers very nearly cannot. It's a problem of both psychology and perspective.

Second, consider using a doughnut or some doughnut-esque cushion since you're sitting all day. I'll bet the chair isn't all that cozy, is it? Constant sitting and pressure on the "package" and surrounding tissues can have a deleterious effect on a guy's physical performance, from ability to get it up, all the way to ability to keep it up. It definitely will affect stamina.

Third, nutrition. If you're not already, take a good multivitamin, but break it in half. The body can't digest all that at once and you flush most of it. Half in the morning, half about 1400 hours or so, with or just after lunch.

Check out your diet at home.

Fourth, what everyone else said: Exercise. The more you do, the more you CAN do. Increased levels of naturally occurring testosterone in the body will do wonders at your age. I don't know what you look like, but a chair job all day WILL put some fat into you, even if you're not a size we think of as "fat". It's not a matter of appearance, it's body composition.

Fifth, and back to the origin of my post: Performance isn't all in your junk, it's in your motion, your creativity and your desire to please, your interest in her and yourself.

NEVER forget that sex is supposed to be FUN, not a chore. It should be fun for you as well as for her. If you get too focused on stamina as opposed to performance, you'll make the problem (if there actually is one) worse, not better.

Tips:

- Take the time (and learn the techniques) to make sure she orgasms a few times BEFORE you ever put Mr. Happy inside her. There are multiple ways to accomplish this, but using her brain to properly seduce her (NOT the same as getting her into bed) is a start. Let her know how much she turns you on. If you're tired and not "up", remind her it's not always physical.

- Learn the art of the Smallest Circle when it comes to her clitoris (if it edits, rhymes with "Deloris"). That's NOT a push-button whoopee dial. Guys think they can just jump on that and go to town, and she's going to scream like an erotic starlet. It has to be worked up, along with the rest of her.

- skin -- play with it all over.
- hair -- touch it, whether caressing, running your hands thru, or if appropriate, pulling while you call her rough names.
- breasts -- learn HOW to play with them properly, the whole breast, not just the nipples.
- stomach and hips -- this goes somewhat back to skin, but is part of the art of the TEASE.
- buttocks -- bite, nibble, scratch, caress, pull and spread, knead. Figure it out.
- legs -- from the ankles on up to the thighs, these are a PATH, not an obstacle. Learn to play.
- pubic hair, if present -- USE this. It's not a carpet, it's a gateway to thousands of nerves.

- YOUR LIPS -- kissing is paramount, and not limited to the mouth. Everywhere.
- YOUR TEETH -- learn they are for more than chewing food, and your jaws capable of many varieties of pressure.
- YOUR NAILS -- clean them always, trim SHORT, and use them separately from using the skin on your fingertips
- YOUR FINGERS -- you're capable of rough, soft, gentle, teasing, swirling, tickling, pressing, kneading, massaging, stroking, dimpling, and other things I haven't forever to list.
- YOUR PALMS -- large, heavy, and different from your fingers.
- YOUR ATTITUDE -- love her gently today. Love her like a beast tomorrow. Do both. Twist her, hold her, throw her, push her down onto the bed, the couch, the floor. Take her now, please her later, whatever. Your MIND is your weapon.

Learn where the g-spot is. Learn where the A-spot is. Learn where the Skene's gland is and how to touch all of them.

Learn to use pillows to your advantage. Learn positions to touch different things inside her and outside her.

And don't be afraid to get what YOU want out of this as well as taking the time to please her.

'nuff said. You're on your own from here.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:08 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,650 times
Reminds me of the Kentucky Fried Movie scene, "this video comes equipped with Big Jim Slade."

Old 09-16-2015, 11:20 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Have sex before you get up in the morning, then.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:20 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Quote:
You are so tired from a DESK job that you can't have sex? You really need to start doing some cardio or something to improve your health if you are tired from SITTING lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships