Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 07:12 PM

5,428 posts, read 4,433,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryIsMine1 View Post
Most women like tall, fit, and handsome men. This isn't rocket science.

However, ALL women seem to LOVE money. I've never met a women that didn't LOVE money.
Most do. You can probably find an exception somewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,360,206 times
Iv'e come to conclusion that those ( at least on C-D) only look at the outside wrapper of a person..SO, IF they don't meet their Standard of at least a 8 to 10.. then are losers....

Well..I can tell you..Beauty is only Skin Deep..Maybe take just a little time to ascertain the true fibre of the other person...Course that only happens when those who are open to allowing "Mutual attraction" to flourish..wil anything get figured out..otherwise..only BEAUTY driven looker's will find handsome guys..who have more likely than not be selfish, self-absorbed ME ME type since they always got their way and never take any relationship seriously..

Best defence..is become self-secure..never allow anyone to control your thoughts, views unless willing to listen and learn from you..BUT most self-absorbed ( good looking/handsome) don't bother..IF you are lucky.you may find that gem in that cesspool. I won't even go into "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" !!! What's Trash to one is a Treasure to another!! Just Maybe..laziness is abound for some folks..BUT whether a man or women..HOLD TRUE to your ideals and demand respect..and allow yourself to take TIME to learn and earn that respect and give respect when actually earned..It's NOT automatic ever!!

Okay..Guess I've outed myself..I was so hard-nosed..chose independence from a young age..because of a terrible experience as a teen..So Yep..I demanded respect..and showed respect when earned..BUT never compromised my core beliefs...Lost a lot of short term interactions with some great good looking guys..But I didn't care!!

Old 09-24-2015, 04:46 PM

579 posts, read 553,270 times
There are just more men with darker features in California than there are in Georgia because there is a higher Hispanic population in California. Things I've noticed that seem to be universally attractive in men: an air of confidence about him combined with good sense of humor, thick hair (receding hairlines/thin hair generally seen as unattractive) , strong jaw. It's not so much about hair or eye color, from what I've seen. Also I've noticed a lot of women like handsome faces rather than buff bodies. Women I've known and also in studies have shown that women will look at a man's face first and foremost. Something about passing on genes

Old 09-24-2015, 06:05 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,567,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryIsMine1 View Post
Most women like tall, fit, and handsome men. This isn't rocket science.

However, ALL women seem to LOVE money. I've never met a women that didn't LOVE money.
Eh. I much prefer good looks (full head of hair, a beautiful mouth, great smile, nice eyes, lean/fit body) over money. If he has a job and he went to college, that's good enough. Finding a rich guy has never been a goal.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:25 PM

447 posts, read 649,583 times
what I've noticed is facial hair (beards) can be more common and more accepted in some areas (idaho vs california) etc also politics and religion and culture play huge in this stuff. My most recent girlfriend thought I was a bit of a hick but compared to most of the guys I wasn't so bad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships