Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 09:19 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
You need to grow up. Your degrees, job, or lonely looks wont hold you at night. It looks to me that your nasty perception about women, who you feel superior to, not being worthy of desire based entirely on their looks is a mental source of negativity and chaos for you. Thats why no one wants you. Too transparent, got issues with validation based on a bunch of material crap of no true value, and a superiority complex.

You dont need a date, you need a therapist, playa.

What's funny is that I would be totally cool dating a waitress who made 20K a year if she was cute and a nice person. I'm just commenting on how much higher standards men have to fulfill and how easy it is to get dates as a woman. It's incredible to me the disparity.

I'm not saying that a woman is lesser value than I am as a person because she hasn't accomplished X Y Z.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:20 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
Rick Ross ****ing blows - I posted that because it was funny within the context

Listen to some real rap brah - Wu Tang Clan, Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Mobb Deep, etc...

So making 180K at 26 years of age is not enough? I need to make 800K before I can get a date?

lolz
That Hustlin' song is a good song. I like some of the other hip hop you mentioned brah.

Apparently, it isn't enough cash to overcome your shortcomings. You need to see some therapists, work on your personal problems, and then come out and present well to the hot single women out there.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
That Hustlin' song is a good song. I like some of the other hip hop you mentioned brah.

Apparently, it isn't enough cash to overcome your shortcomings. You need to see some therapists, work on your personal problems, and then come out and present well to the hot single women out there.

Which personal problems?

How do I have such severe personal problems when I make friends everywhere I go?

Old 09-23-2015, 09:24 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
Quote:
exactly
Then how do all the fat ugly men you see have women? Because even unattractive people still manage to date. One guy I know has no problem sleeping with women, and has had multiple girlfriends, with multiple kids. Meanwhile, he looks like a bum, and had no job last I saw him. But there's something about him that's attractive. He has charisma, possibly. Women certainly aren't with him for money lol

So it's something in your demeanor or personality that keeps you from getting a woman. If women only cared about money, then you'd have some. And since you don't, it's more than that.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:25 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,797,076 times
Well you're absolutely right Brantley, we do get more dates but I guess we're either dating each other or all the same men. Which may be true for some.

Hey, even at my ripe old age and with average looks I can get all the sex I want and need but there's just one problem. I want a real relationship which I hope will last the rest of our lives and that is so dang hard b/c men who are looking for sex will pretend to be looking for a relationship, or. . . they're just not right for me or I'm not right for them. So, life really is just as difficult for us since we have just as hard of a time getting what we want as you have getting what you want.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Well you're absolutely right Brantley, we do get more dates but I guess we're either dating each other or all the same men. Which may be true for some.

Hey, even at my ripe old age and with average looks I can get all the sex I want and need but there's just one problem. I want a real relationship which I hope will last the rest of our lives and that is so dang hard b/c men who are looking for sex will pretend to be looking for a relationship, or. . . they're just not right for me or I'm not right for them. So, life really is just as difficult for us since we have just as hard of a time getting what we want as you have getting what you want.

huh? I want a real relationship that will hopefully last forever

me and you have the same needs. The difference is that I can't find anybody decent while you can't find anybody who fits all 50,000,000,000 pages of your laundry list of demands

Old 09-23-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Then how do all the fat ugly men you see have women? Because even unattractive people still manage to date. One guy I know has no problem sleeping with women, and has had multiple girlfriends, with multiple kids. Meanwhile, he looks like a bum, and had no job last I saw him. But there's something about him that's attractive. He has charisma, possibly. Women certainly aren't with him for money lol

So it's something in your demeanor or personality that keeps you from getting a woman. If women only cared about money, then you'd have some. And since you don't, it's more than that.

Yea there's tons of things wrong with my demeanor and personality, which is why I am one of the best salesmen in my industry in the entire country. It's very easy being a great salesman with no personality

It's very easy walking up to people and making them feel so comfortable with you to where they're willing to drop $50,000 on the spot with no personality or social skills

Old 09-23-2015, 09:32 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,797,076 times
Quote:
huh? I want a real relationship that will hopefully last forever

me and you have the same needs. The difference is that I can't find anybody decent while you can't find anybody who fits all 50,000,000,000 pages of your laundry list of demands
Well you just made one he!! of an assumption.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Well you just made one he!! of an assumption.

actually I shouldn't be so harsh

most women in their late 30s, 40s and 50s can be fairly reasonable in their dating demands - primarily because it's the only time where dating isn't unbelievably one sided. Hell I get more attention from women around your age than my own age.

Women in their 20s are asking for the moon because they're getting hit on by every guy who is 18 to 80.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:36 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
Quote:
Yea there's tons of things wrong with my demeanor and personality, which is why I am one of the best salesmen in my industry in the entire country. It's very easy being a great salesman with no personality

It's very easy walking up to people and making them feel so comfortable with you to where they're willing to drop $50,000 on the spot with no personality or social skills

Maybe the problem is that you have the personality of a car salesman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.